Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Disgrace Continues 11 years 3 months ago #2385

• agook
  • agook's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I am now completely dumbfounded.

Add Cruize Garlett to Marlon Motlop and Jarrhan Jacky (Adelaide) as recently recruited non-Peel players.

This is a complete joke. It's obvious they area loading up on non-zoned players before the WAFC creates some more rules.

And it appears the WAFC are complicit by refusing to discuss with the G7 the issue of how many non-zoned players will be allowed.

I have some backgroud information Cruize was requesting a heap of $$ to play with Perth so one wonders where Peel's money is coming from? Dockerland maybe?

So much for looking after local Peel talent. Disgrace.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Disgrace Continues 11 years 3 months ago #2387

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332

agook wrote: I am now completely dumbfounded.

Add Cruize Garlett to Marlon Motlop and Jarrhan Jacky (Adelaide) as recently recruited non-Peel players.

This is a complete joke. It's obvious they area loading up on non-zoned players before the WAFC creates some more rules.

And it appears the WAFC are complicit by refusing to discuss with the G7 the issue of how many non-zoned players will be allowed.

I have some backgroud information Cruize was requesting a heap of $$ to play with Perth so one wonders where Peel's money is coming from? Dockerland maybe?

So much for looking after local Peel talent. Disgrace.

Absolute fkn joke!!!
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Disgrace Continues 11 years 3 months ago #2390

• Sacko
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13
I am so f*^ken disgusted by this I deadset feel like shoving the comp up it's own arse. I don't won't to hear "well you just signed Reimers whose a Thunder player" which is what Ross Lewis said me in a reply tweet. They are getting the entire Freo list soon enough which is obviously not enough for them. It is just an insult to the rest of the comp.

Disgrace Continues 11 years 3 months ago #2391

• Demons Forever
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Peel have 8, 10 point players on their list.

And as someone else pointed out they have missed 4 instalments from repaying their debt.

The 7 Clubs need to draw a line and make a stand, can't run a competition with 2 Clubs.
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Last edit: by Demons Forever.

Disgrace Continues 11 years 3 months ago #2392

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213
I'm speechless.

Disgrace Continues 11 years 3 months ago #2396

• Demons Forever
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
WOW, now I'm speechless!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Disgrace Continues 11 years 3 months ago #2397

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213

Demons Forever wrote: WOW, now I'm speechless!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It seems that "the rules are that there ain't no rules"
Also seems more than just the "thin end of the wedge"
I guess we just sit and watch this space.

Last edit: by smokey.

Disgrace Continues 11 years 3 months ago #2398

• Dazzler
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 384
Fair dinkum it has gone beyond a joke now with Peel loading up on out of zone players whilst Fkwit Cooper fiddles. The WAFC know exactly what they are doing with forestalling on clarifying the points and salary cap issues.

I'm starting to think the G7 have to exercise the boycott card now. May be the only shot in the cannon but its also the only action which will actually hurt WC and Freo - after all they wanted in on the WAFL to have 'competition'. Well how well would they go if the competition doesn't want to play with them.

Another fine mess from those two peanuts Cooper and Walton.

Last edit: by Dazzler.

Disgrace Continues 11 years 3 months ago #2401

• Hachii
  • s00z is G.O.A.T
And too further compound this shyte, Swans STILL haven't received the transfer fees for Jacky and Motlop.
Even been talk of them not needing too stump up the cash, as they have missed their repayments, AND get this, the two players in question don't meet certain criteria which allows these turds to use some BS loophole to dodge paying the $$$ to SD. And very suss Garlett has jumped aboard also.

I think that there are others at work here, not Chunder people, that are hellbent on ensuring this perennial basketcase has some success. Even if it means exploiting legal loopholes and poaching topline players before any sort of "rules" are put in place. I suppose the door has been left ajar for this to happen, which leaves any blame solely and squarely at the feet of the WAFC.
That ending only made the bad years' seem as if they never even happened...

Disgrace Continues 11 years 3 months ago #2402

• Hachii
  • s00z is G.O.A.T
And too further compound this shyte, Swans STILL haven't received the transfer fees for Jacky and Motlop.
Even been talk of them not needing too stump up the cash, as they have missed their repayments, AND get this, the two players in question don't meet certain criteria which allows these turds to use some BS loophole to dodge paying the $$$ to SD. And very suss Garlett has jumped aboard also.

I think that there are others at work here, not Chunder people, that are hellbent on ensuring this perennial basketcase has some success. Even if it means exploiting legal loopholes and poaching topline players before any sort of "rules" are put in place. I suppose the door has been left ajar for this to happen, which leaves any blame solely and squarely at the feet of the WAFC.

But we all know they couldn't give a rats arse about a fair and equal competition.
That ending only made the bad years' seem as if they never even happened...

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 344 guests and 2 members online

• Demons Forever
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977