Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Open Letter to Frank Cooper Chairman WAFC 11 years 3 months ago #2325

• Cardy
  • Cardy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Well done on your recent re election to the WAFC Frank. :(

It is interesting to see Yourself ,McHenry and Mckenzie all held high positions at the Eagles and Dockers before attaining your positions at the WAFC. Do I detect a conflict of interest in making your decision. Should the decision have been made by the WAFL presidents via a vote? Seems fair to me as these are the people who are effected by the decision?

On behalf of WAFL fans I would like to thank you for making changes to the WAFL through yourself and your committee's alignment plans to save un-Financial clubs and 2 clubs that are experiencing difficulties staying afloat and to present the 2 WA AFL clubs with their Reserves teams.

You will be remembered in years to come as the man who was responsible for the Demise of the WAFL as we know it and its traditions by allowing 2 AFL clubs to basically take over 2 WAFL clubs creating a situation where we no longer would have an even playing field. You must realise this but you because of your selfish motives have proceeded with the plan against the wishes of the majority of the WAFL club boards.

In the words of a Previous prime minister. God may save the queen but God will not save the WAFC. These actions by your committee are self preserving and you are a lapdog of the AFL. That is obvious. :(
You will be instrumental in destroying a Traditional Grass roots competition that was growing in strength.

You will be remembered as the man leading the organization responsible for these decisons. Say what you like and use your cliches but the bottom line is You are a traitor to both your state and the WAFL as are the 2 clubs who accepted this agreement because of their incompetence in running a Football club.

I hope you sleep well at night knowing this along with your other Lackeys at the WAFC.

www.wafootball.com.au/wafc/commissioners

I wish you all a Merry Christmas

This message represents the official view of the voices in my head
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Cardy. Reason: pic insert

Open Letter to Frank Cooper Chairman WAFC 11 years 3 months ago #2327

• Cardy
  • Cardy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
I urge everyone who hasnt signed the petition to go to the SAVETHEWAFL.COM website given above and sign the petition. Have your say.
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 234 guests and 3 members online

• Senior Seagull
  • Demons Forever
  • Mcbob

Newest Footy Recruits

• CarlosPhymn
  • Helenusaph
  • DJbem