Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2013 WAFL fixtures 11 years 3 months ago #1807

• Bulldog82
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
According to my sources the fixtures will be posted in tomorrows (15th Dec) Weekend West. Oh happy days ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2013 WAFL fixtures 11 years 3 months ago #1808

• dogman
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18
U sure about that? Normally they advertise in the paper as to what is coming up on a Friday for example. Haven't heard anything mate. I hope so though, need to arrange things. =)
SFFC - WOOF WOOF

Last edit: by dogman.

2013 WAFL fixtures 11 years 3 months ago #1809

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
Yeah i heard a similar thing, i hope so too, gives me something to read on Sat
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

2013 WAFL fixtures 11 years 3 months ago #1810

• po.cocko
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
I have a copy of the 2013 fixtures what do you want to know?

2013 WAFL fixtures 11 years 3 months ago #1811

• po.cocko
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Souths first game on 16/3 is V Claremont away.followed by a bye.
Subis first round is a bye, followed by home games against WP & EP
West Perth is a friday night game............etc

2013 WAFL fixtures 11 years 3 months ago #1812

• po.cocko
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Will be away for the weekend, so if the fixtures are not published ask on sunday evening.

2013 WAFL fixtures 11 years 3 months ago #1817

• dogman
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18
In today's paper?
SFFC - WOOF WOOF

2013 WAFL fixtures 11 years 3 months ago #1832

• Bulldog82
  • Topic Author
My apologise to all looks like my social network source were off the mark. Hopefully it'll be released by next weekend :)

2013 WAFL fixtures 11 years 3 months ago #1833

• Bulldog82
  • Topic Author
My apologise folks. My social network source was off the mark. Hopefully they'll be in the paper before next weekend.

2013 WAFL fixtures 11 years 3 months ago #1845

• George
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Duel derby set to add spice to newest WAFL rivalry

Braden Quartermaine
December 16, 2012 12:00AM

WAFL host clubs East Perth and Peel will clash in the first "mini-derby" on March 23 - the same day West Coast and Fremantle meet in the Western Derby.

The Royals and Thunder will begin their controversial alignments with the Eagles and Dockers in 2013 under transitional rules, before every AFL-listed player in the WAFL moves to the host clubs in 2014.

The WAFL is believed to be reluctant to use the Western Derby rivalry to promote matches between East Perth and Peel and the teams will retain their own guernseys.

The fact the match is being played on the same day as the season opener between WA's two AFL clubs will give the Medibank Stadium fixture added spice.

The WAFL match starts at 2.10pm, with the AFL derby at 4.40pm at Patersons Stadium.

The WAFL will release its 2013 fixtures this week, with a full round on Saturday, March 16, after criticism over last season's Round 1 fixture, which had just two matches.

The opening round will include a derby between West Perth and East Perth at Arena Joondalup, along with clashes between Claremont and South Fremantle, East Fremantle and Swan Districts, and Perth and Peel.

A WAFL fixturing committee recommended placing more emphasis on avoiding clashes with West Coast and Fremantle games.

Split rounds have been placed to coincide with the two western derbies in Rounds 1 and 16 of the AFL season.

The crowd-pulling local derbies between South and East Fremantle and the Falcons and Royals will remain on the WA Day (formerly Foundation Day) long weekend, but one of the matches is likely to be switched to the Sunday, rather than be held as normal on the Monday public holiday, on June 3.

The Eagles will host Richmond at Patersons at 5.40pm in the first AFL game to be played on WA Day.

Those four WAFL clubs believe the AFL should not have encroached on a day which is the biggest of the home-and-away season for the local league.

The WAFL is keen to increase its presence on Anzac Day, with three matches on Thursday, April 25, including a likely twilight game.

The state league will also ramp up local footy on Good Friday, with two games for the first time.
George Copley
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 501 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL