Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Save the WAFL Committee 10 years 9 months ago #16973

• hawkhawkins
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1

Grump wrote:

George wrote: [quote="
You need to get your facts right before you label anyone a disgrace. Oh and George why is ok to discuss the sign now and not before!

Because I can Grump!!!

Says it all doesn't it, mmm lets all think all the other tinpot prats in the world![/quote]

Doesn't like Dictatorships unless in charge!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Save the WAFL Committee 10 years 9 months ago #16975

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Grump wrote:

George wrote: all you do is complain complain complain

What have you done for the WAFL besides going to the games.
Did you put your hand up for the save the WAFL committee and try and fight the the Alignment NO .

Have you made any voice outside this forum as protest to the Alignment.
I haven't seen any.

I choose not to participate in such 'Don Quixote' protests, it is a waste of time and effort, it will happen despite your voice or efforts, truthfully it is only an opportunity for you and your ilk to make a noise.

Am I happy No, and I have repeatedly said so, I left the club with the last effort, where you and your protests then. Nowhere to be seen or heard. I came back to work in the development process and colts, that is where my allegiances now lie!

You ask what I do for the WAFL, perhaps 38 years of being a trainer with EP and now Head Trainer of the Colts gives me some measure of involvement, but then my trumpet stays in its case and not being blown in a futile self exposure process.

I don't need your pathetic affirmation to provide me with justification to comment, perhaps if you used your brain to think and findout more you would know more abt those who contribute.

As for the other comments from pimpy et al, have a great day and any time you want to talk to me I am always working at the colts games ...........

Grump to try to bring the topic back to a degree of civility. My understanding of the situation is:

that East Perth, according to yesterday's West, does not want the matter to go any further;

again according to the same article it is the West Coast Eagles applying the pressure for this to go further;

the potential fine is $500 MINIMUM;

it is incredible that "Swans' action" brought the WAFL competition into disrepute when the fact is that 7 of the 9 clubs did not want a host club alignment and their majority view was overridden by whom??????;

I have a degree of empathy for longterm East Perth supporters, as I have mentioned previously, as they no longer have autonomy over their football club - as evidenced by the points above where it is West Coast Eagles pursuing the matter.

My final two points are:

that if one looked at the 'host club' scenarios in the VFL the original club in most cases have come out of any alignment very much the worse. The Victorian AFL clubs have had little if any empathy with the original VFL club. The nett result is that the VFL is a mere hadow of the once proud VFA competition.

the issue of a fine against Swans is not solely a Swans' consideration. It has direct consequences for all seven non-aligned clubs. If Swans lose this battle, then all seven clubs lose. All seven clubs, members and supporters need to be united against those who have no empathy, concern, nor consideration of the WAFL competiton.

Save the WAFL Committee 10 years 9 months ago #16978

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Cardy wrote: Respect your loyalty Grump but you appear to be a Single voice in a very lonely world for EPFC supporters.

And if you recall I don't support the alignment just defend my club angst muppets and timpot dictators,

Not the sane and rational folks like your self (well sometimes).
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Save the WAFL Committee 10 years 9 months ago #17017

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
WAFC get over it, well done Swannies

Save the WAFL Committee 10 years 9 months ago #17082

• puppy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8

Grump wrote:

Did you put your hand up for the save the WAFL committee and try and fight the the Alignment NO .

I haven't seen any.

I choose not to participate in such 'Don Quixote' protests, it is a waste of time and effort, it will happen despite your voice or efforts, truthfully it is only an opportunity for you and your ilk to make a noise.

Am I happy No, and I have repeatedly said so, I left the club with the last effort, where you and your protests then. Nowhere to be seen or heard. I came back to work in the development process and colts, that is where my allegiances now lie!

You ask what I do for the WAFL, perhaps 38 years of being a trainer with EP and now Head Trainer of the Colts gives me some measure of involvement, but then my trumpet stays in its case and not being blown in a futile self exposure process.

I don't need your pathetic affirmation to provide me with justification to comment, perhaps if you used your brain to think and findout more you would know more abt those who contribute.

As for the other comments from pimpy et al, have a great day and any time you want to talk to me I am always working at the colts games ...........

Well look at you Dumpster (Alian mark 2) all re badged, shiny & new just like your beloved WC Puppets. I think you are confused with what you have done for the WAFL & EP in the past & what you are doing now. You claim you are opposed to the host club arrangement but you choose to remain involved with your club & therefore are in effect supporting it & the alliance by your actions.

There are 7 other clubs, standing on there own 2 feet, who would probably fall over themselves to get a man of your experience involved at their club. At least you would be in a role that has relevance or purpose. At least a large portion of the players you would be developing would progress to the Seniors of that club, rather than having a large number of positions blocked by AFL players. But I guess if it wasn't us it would be some other team, It doesn't matter what I do the club has made it's choice anyway, it's too hard, insert what ever excuse. Considering that I refuse to go to any home EP or Peel home games I doubt that I will be talking to you any time soon.

Save the WAFL Committee 10 years 9 months ago #17100

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

puppy wrote:

Grump wrote:

I haven't seen any.

Well look at you Dumpster (Alian mark 2) all re badged, shiny & new just like your beloved WC Puppets. I think you are confused with what you have done for the WAFL & EP in the past & what you are doing now. You claim you are opposed to the host club arrangement but you choose to remain involved with your club & therefore are in effect supporting it & the alliance by your actions.

There are 7 other clubs, standing on there own 2 feet, who would probably fall over themselves to get a man of your experience involved at their club. At least you would be in a role that has relevance or purpose. At least a large portion of the players you would be developing would progress to the Seniors of that club, rather than having a large number of positions blocked by AFL players. But I guess if it wasn't us it would be some other team, It doesn't matter what I do the club has made it's choice anyway, it's too hard, insert what ever excuse. Considering that I refuse to go to any home EP or Peel home games I doubt that I will be talking to you any time soon.[/quote]

And the games are a much better place for your non attendance, as for my role I am happy to help boys make the transistion from community football to colts and then where ever they end up,.

There is no excuse necessary from me as it is you and your ilk making all of the excuses for me, although none have come close.

The sad thing in all of this is that end of the day I contribute in a real way not just as a voice hidden on a blog where you can snipe make ridiculous assertions and statements but I suppose that is a choice you have made for yourself!

We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Save the WAFL Committee 10 years 9 months ago #17102

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
Who's actually on this committe?

Save the WAFL Committee 10 years 9 months ago #17104

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
Comp is fast deteriorating into a running circus act.

Save the WAFL Committee 10 years 9 months ago #17224

• puppy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8

Grump wrote:

puppy wrote:

Grump wrote:

I haven't seen any.

There are 7 other clubs, standing on there own 2 feet, who would probably fall over themselves to get a man of your experience involved at their club. At least you would be in a role that has relevance or purpose. At least a large portion of the players you would be developing would progress to the Seniors of that club, rather than having a large number of positions blocked by AFL players. But I guess if it wasn't us it would be some other team, It doesn't matter what I do the club has made it's choice anyway, it's too hard, insert what ever excuse. Considering that I refuse to go to any home EP or Peel home games I doubt that I will be talking to you any time soon.[/quote]

And the games are a much better place for your non attendance, as for my role I am happy to help boys make the transistion from community football to colts and then where ever they end up,.

There is no excuse necessary from me as it is you and your ilk making all of the excuses for me, although none have come close.

The sad thing in all of this is that end of the day I contribute in a real way not just as a voice hidden on a blog where you can snipe make ridiculous assertions and statements but I suppose that is a choice you have made for yourself!

Hmm the games are a much better place for my non attendance. That is a remarkable pearl of wisdom. EP & Peel benefit because one less person pays at the gate & therefore doesn't go to the bar to buy drinks or maybe some food. You are also getting confused again because I am not seeking excuses or affirmation from you, I am telling you how I see it.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 435 guests and 3 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Shark Tragic
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma