Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Kane Goodwin 10 years 9 months ago #18940

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
I know this lad has been discussed on other threads by Grump and others but I thought the feature article by John Townsend in the West this morning was excellent. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance and it is good that Swans have given Kane this opportunity with no promises of Senior footy but if he works hard enough, you never know what can happen.

Good to see also Dean Cadwallader playing consistent footy for East Perth and of course Travis Casserley has also made a comeback earlier this year. Apparently there is a Perth player who is due to come back in 2014 as well, his name escapes me at the moment.

As for Kane, even if he doesn't make it back to footy at league level, I hope he has made a firm commitment to stay away from drugs which are a one way ticket to nowhere if he wants to make something of his life. Good luck Kane and I'm sure all Swans fans will be following your progress with interest!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kane Goodwin 10 years 9 months ago #18941

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

mikeh wrote: I know this lad has been discussed on other threads by Grump and others but I thought the feature article by John Townsend in the West this morning was excellent. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance and it is good that Swans have given Kane this opportunity with no promises of Senior footy but if he works hard enough, you never know what can happen.

Good to see also Dean Cadwallader playing consistent footy for East Perth and of course Travis Casserley has also made a comeback earlier this year. Apparently there is a Perth player who is due to come back in 2014 as well, his name escapes me at the moment.

As for Kane, even if he doesn't make it back to footy at league level, I hope he has made a firm commitment to stay away from drugs which are a one way ticket to nowhere if he wants to make something of his life. Good luck Kane and I'm sure all Swans fans will be following your progress with interest!

I agree, good luck to him.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 395 guests and 3 members online

• Royals78
  • Success Hill
  • Froggy

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL