Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

just another my inane questions 10 years 10 months ago #18869

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Club M Home Away Best Total Ave
East Frem 11 (7) 16644 11638 (4) 5120 28282 2571
East Perth 11 (4) 10238 16825 (7) 4806 27063 2460
West Perth 11 (5) 10986 14627 (6) 4806 25613 2328
Perth 10 (6) 14457 8099 (4) 3307 22556 2256
South Frem 11 (5) 9597 14707 (6) 5120 24304 2209
Swan Dist 10 (5) 10569 11200 (5) 2802 21769 2177
Subiaco 11 (6) 13609 8938 (5) 3406 22547 2049
Claremont 12 (6) 10925 10673 (6) 2677 21598 1800
Peel 11 (5) 8247 8565 (6) 2653 16812 1528

This would suggest that the exodus from EP has yet to happen, just like the meteor that is going bring on armagedon.

Oh well maybe next year it gunna happen you mark my words. :whistle:
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

just another my inane questions 10 years 10 months ago #18871

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
Having been at a few of your games as a neutral grump I have noticed the same lot from 2000-02 are up & about crowing about another Premiership bonanza coming up over the next 5 years ...although it has absolutely nothing at all to do with the Eagles partnership according to these same "learned" supporters!! :whistle:

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

just another my inane questions 10 years 10 months ago #18874

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Beasley Hutton wrote: Having been at a few of your games as a neutral grump I have noticed the same lot from 2000-02 are up & about crowing about another Premiership bonanza coming up over the next 5 years ...although it has absolutely nothing at all to do with the Eagles partnership according to these same "learned" supporters!! :whistle:

Of course BH the premierships in those years won on the back of the alignment, I am shocked and horrified that you could even hint at that!

But in all seriousnessnessness, the EP (insert your own additions) still can get a crowd to the grounds even away fixtures. This is surprising given the number of hand held puppets who refuse to attend EP games given the alignment, or am I overstating the number of Jim Henson products in circulation.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

just another my inane questions 10 years 10 months ago #18882

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
EP have the good friday game and a game on Foundation day which is always a good boost to their numbers..
taking out the "marquee" days gives a better reflection of crowd numbers

just another my inane questions 10 years 10 months ago #18891

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Grump can you compare apples with apples. Using comparable data from last year what is the variation?

just another my inane questions 10 years 10 months ago #18926

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

swan42 wrote: Grump can you compare apples with apples. Using comparable data from last year what is the variation?

NO! why should I no one else does. hahahahahaha! just a laugh and to see how many bites I can get!

just another my inane questions 10 years 10 months ago #18982

• puppy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8

Grump wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: Having been at a few of your games as a neutral grump I have noticed the same lot from 2000-02 are up & about crowing about another Premiership bonanza coming up over the next 5 years ...although it has absolutely nothing at all to do with the Eagles partnership according to these same "learned" supporters!! :whistle:

Of course BH the premierships in those years won on the back of the alignment, I am shocked and horrified that you could even hint at that!

But in all seriousnessnessness, the EP (insert your own additions) still can get a crowd to the grounds even away fixtures. This is surprising given the number of hand held puppets who refuse to attend EP games given the alignment, or am I overstating the number of Jim Henson products in circulation.

Hmmm... So by not attending an EP game makes one a hand held puppet. Well as you absented yourself from your club during the previous alignment I guess that makes you a puppet? I would be interested to know why you have changed your stance the second time around. I guess it is easier to go with the flow than be true to one's self.

Last edit: by puppy.

just another my inane questions 10 years 10 months ago #18989

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

MarkOlsen wrote: EP have the good friday game and a game on Foundation day which is always a good boost to their numbers..
taking out the "marquee" days gives a better reflection of crowd numbers

sounds like sour grapes to me.have a think about this.subi came up with the idea to play on good friday when no afl games are played.this year they played east perth and got 3400 which is much more then they can hope for.i think it was the first time another game was played at the earlier time slot of 2.10 when peel played east freo.instead of getting the usual 1400 they got 2650 at bendigo bank.great move by these 4 teams.

when only one afl game was played on anzac day three wafl games were played
p v ep 3300
wp v sd 2700
sf v ef 4000
looks like it was a smart move as it looks like all games were better attended then if they were all played on saturday

as for the foundation day derby only east perth were willing to play against the threat of a smaller crowd due to the eagles game.still got a reasonable 4800.
the sunday games of ef v sf drew 5100 and the tigers v subi game only 1800
the saturday game p v sd drew 2700

rather then being always being negative about the royals get your club to do something positive to widen the appeal of wafl football.ask for a good friday game and if the sharks and bulldogs don't want to take a chance that the crowds may stay away on foundation day how about your mob playing on the monday holiday.instead of whinging do something to attract crowds.

just another my inane questions 10 years 10 months ago #18995

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

puppy wrote:

Grump wrote:

Hmmm... So by not attending an EP game makes one a hand held puppet. Well as you absented yourself from your club during the previous alignment I guess that makes you a puppet? I would be interested to know why you have changed your stance the second time around. I guess it is easier to go with the flow than be true to one's self.

The reasons have a lot to do with why I am still working at the club. In the last processwe were constantly buying players into the club from elsewhere, some good some useless. The colts and devlopment process in the 90's was deplorable and I was at odds with the football manager of the time and how colts players were being treated (lots of tales but ....) so I left coincidence no just the proverbial straw.

Now that there is a development process worth supporting and that I put my effforts into helping the process and can see that if the alignment is managed by the club to NOT import players then that is an ok outcome in the Development process.

One game in the 90's against EF, out of the 44 players in the league game there was abt 30 imported players, EF actually had one more than EP!

If you choose to not support YOUR club because of another clubs actions then I suppose ............. and perhaps I was back then too!

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 804 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977