Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

an interesting player now at swans 10 years 9 months ago #18263

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
I realise that there is a second chance and rehabilitation works sometimes but Swans have a new player running around for them in the ressies, not sure that Mr Goodwin is a good choice. I checked the WAFL site and yes his picture comes up.

I hope for his sake and the clubs that he has learnt the lessons and does not bring with him the attitudes he brought to EP from his original club ........ . (and yes he did (oh in my opinion))
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

an interesting player now at swans 10 years 9 months ago #18267

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
I hear what you are saying grump but I guess everyone deserves a second chance in life ..we all make mistakes.
If he hasnt learnt his lesson he will be shown the door quick smart ..I wish the fella all the best at the Mighty Black Ducks!

an interesting player now at swans 10 years 9 months ago #18274

• Before the Bounce
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
How was the little JAMS tackle on the loins player yesterday BH, some would say SPECIAL!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

an interesting player now at swans 10 years 9 months ago #18278

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

Before the Bounce wrote: How was the little JAMS tackle on the loins player yesterday BH, some would say SPECIAL!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

He definately has a crack the little fella BTB!

an interesting player now at swans 10 years 9 months ago #18334

• espg
  • Thank you received: 0

Grump wrote: I realise that there is a second chance and rehabilitation works sometimes but Swans have a new player running around for them in the ressies, not sure that Mr Goodwin is a good choice. I checked the WAFL site and yes his picture comes up.

I hope for his sake and the clubs that he has learnt the lessons and does not bring with him the attitudes he brought to EP from his original club ........ . (and yes he did (oh in my opinion))

The bolded bit needs some explanation.

an interesting player now at swans 10 years 9 months ago #18369

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

espg wrote:

Grump wrote: I realise that there is a second chance and rehabilitation works sometimes but Swans have a new player running around for them in the ressies, not sure that Mr Goodwin is a good choice. I checked the WAFL site and yes his picture comes up.

He came to EP from another club and as there was a suggestion that the issue for which he was banned started when he was there, it was an issue with him and not the other club as it was not an issue with EP but one with him and how he went abt his sport and training, The other club does not deserve any sullying as they were not the problem he was and hopefully is not now!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

an interesting player now at swans 10 years 9 months ago #18395

• hawkhawkins
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1

Grump wrote:

espg wrote:

He came to EP from another club and as there was a suggestion that the issue for which he was banned started when he was there, it was an issue with him and not the other club as it was not an issue with EP but one with him and how he went abt his sport and training, The other club does not deserve any sullying as they were not the problem he was and hopefully is not now!

Aren't EP playing a bloke who was out for a couple of years? Difference?

an interesting player now at swans 10 years 9 months ago #18420

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

hawkhawkins wrote:

Grump wrote:

espg wrote:

Aren't EP playing a bloke who was out for a couple of years? Difference?

Where did I suggest that was a difference?

I do know how Dean is going and what he did to be back playing and therefore know what he and the club face faced in getting to now!

I have know idea whjat goodwin has done and only commented on he has a second (or third) chance he needs to take it.

Don't suppose or assume things abt what is written read what is there !

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 373 guests and 3 members online

• Time For a Flag
  • Whinnen

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma