Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WA Amateurs something to do Next Sunday 10 years 9 months ago #17388

• Viper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 59
my assumption and could be wrong but anyway.

State jumpers are for the recognised state WAFL team. These guys are not representing WA. They are representing the WAAFL amateur colts division.

West Coast is the biggest sponsor of colts footy so they wear that jumper.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WA Amateurs something to do Next Sunday 10 years 9 months ago #17544

• Cardy
  • Cardy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Nah didnt go as to bloody wet...But here are the scores which arent good either.

U23 Amateur Representative Match FULL TIME.
The WAAFL went down to the Tasmania Football Council U23 team today by 21 points.
WA 10.8 (68)
TAS 13.11 (89)
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

WA Amateurs something to do Next Sunday 10 years 9 months ago #17553

• Viper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 59
best players cardy??

WA Amateurs something to do Next Sunday 10 years 9 months ago #17558

• MrTripleC
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
FWIW,
The WAAFL State 19s won the curtain raiser to this game by beating the State 16s.

Final Score
WAAFL 17.16
WA 16s 7.7

WA Amateurs something to do Next Sunday 10 years 9 months ago #17570

• Cardy
  • Cardy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
No match report sorry guys.. Have a look at

www.waafl.com.au/

Tomorrow maybe?
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

WA Amateurs something to do Next Sunday 10 years 9 months ago #17669

• MrTripleC
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
WAAFL started strongly kicking the first goal off a free kick. Tassie fought back though, capatilised on a couple of errors and led by a couple of goals at qtr time. Tassie started second well but WA played best footy of the match kicking three goals in five mins near half time to get within a kick. Unfortunately that's where the good stuff ended for WA as Tassie dominated the third and then with rain coming and the ground wet could hold their advantage despit strong efforts from WA. Best players were Cripps, Anile, Walley, Turner.

In the earlier game the WAAFL Colts thrashed the Stare 16s. I believe it's only the second time that has happened with that game being a two point game. Sunday the margin was near 70. Amos started strongly with first couple of goals with their tackling and pressure outstanding. 16s hit back before Amos got a late goal to lead by a couple at qtr time. Second qtr 16s dominated but didn't hit the scoreboard and a good end to end goal by Amos meant they led by a goal or so at the half. The second half was all the Amos tho, there attack on the ball and contest was intense and they simply outpolled and outmatched their opponents. It was 10 goals to 1 after half time. Interestingly Amos used heavy rotations; near 200 I reckon; and it showed as their boys were still running strong at the end. Best players were Green, Sampson, Morgan-Hobbs, Baseden. However really the whole team was pretty good.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 257 guests and one member online

• Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020