Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

2015 season 9 years 6 days ago #66488

• robberdog
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
well sunday footy is alive and kicking

round 1

Brighton vs Innaloo

Innaloo have lost a lot of players to the amateurs,while Brighton seem to be steady under the direction of their president,,,,Innaloo by a small margin

Baldvis vs Warwick
Dont know much about Baldivis apart from a scratch match with them 4 years ago..they were good and well drilled.
Warwick are the real deal and should win

Midland vs Dwellingup
Local blokes verses the the whingers ,good G/F win by the Dwellingup blokes ,and they should win this one.

Queens park vs Koongamia
Indigenous footy at its best...both clubs respect each other and the footy is great..Queens park by a few goals

Warwick/Greenwoood Vs bye
Peter mullins to dominate and get 3 votes from the non existant umps.....unless its doug cornish....hahaha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2015 season 9 years 5 hours ago #67185

• robberdog
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Well my tipping is as bad as ever.1 out of 4 just shows i know bugga all.

anyway tomorrows game kick off lets see what happens

WARWICK/GREENWOOD B VS INNALOO
Warwicks b team come up against a struggling Innaloo who have advertised for a coach and more players.Could be a long year for Innaloo and Warwick should win.

BALDIVIS VS DWELLINGUP

Well is Dwellingup shot now that Rambo has left? Baldivis had a good win over Warwick A last week and im picking them to continue that path.

MIDLAND VS BRIGHTON
Both winners from last week and Midland showed they are ready for this 2015 season,they will have a full crew at their home ground.Brighton are headed in the right direction but i think the Midland boys will get over the line.

WARWICK/GREENWOOD A VS QUEENS PARK

Warwick A only lost to the new comers Baldivis by a few goals,and i think they are also in for a good season.Queens Park had a good win over Koondoola and should continue on with a win 2morra.
Great spirit was displayed by both QP and Koondoola last week,skillfull blokes all round the ground..Cheers to Ginger and the fella for staying back for a few coldies

2015 season 8 years 11 months ago #67885

• robberdog
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Well a bit betterer tipping for last week,,,see what happens 2morra

W/G A Vs Midland

Warwick led all day last week and QP's inaccuracy cost them the game.Midland seem to have have re-built their club and should continue their winning way

Baldivis Vs Koongamia

Baldivis are setting themselves as the benchmark and will continue on that way

Brighton VS Queens Park

Both new clubs within the last 3 years and a point to prove.Brighton seem to rely on their big fella 'allan' at fullforward,but im predicting the midfield of QP to win them the game.

Warwick/Greenwood B Vs Dwellingup

Whats happened to Dwellingup? Cant handle it with the top sides? they cant be this bad and maybe the travel is a problem.I think they will win this game

Credit goes to the mob at Warwick/Greenwood,,,good bunch of blokes and always worth while the bus trip there for a game...cheers

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 200 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Helenusaph
  • DJbem
  • kyliefrisp
  • chaibrA
  • SteveRep