Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Will this be the biggest insult yet? 7 years 7 months ago #103600

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
AR yes we have been down this track many times before, yes we picked up Ken Marshall & also Mick Johns from Subi's Reserves as Keene & Scott had taken over the Ruck duties at your mob and Mick was on the outer and we had lost Alan Sidebottom to the VFL and Boucher to a knee injury whilst Swans boys Rod Brown & Tom Floyd headed to Subi around the same time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Will this be the biggest insult yet? 7 years 7 months ago #103603

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Who did EF get for losing Broadbridge, Paini, Brenton and Hetherington to SD BH?....and please dont say they were part of the Mark Olsen transfer :lol:

Last edit: by Freezin.

Will this be the biggest insult yet? 7 years 7 months ago #103605

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Rod Brown was one of my favourite players: sadlly he played in an era, where as you know, both SD and S were very weak, so he did not have a lot of success. I think he played in the losing grand final (1985)?

Will this be the biggest insult yet? 7 years 7 months ago #103606

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132
Joel Latham played 58 reserves games at West Perth before coming to Subi and becoming a premiership player.
Ken Marshall , Adam Lange and David Snow all went to Swans. There will always be players moving between clubs for opportunities , money or other reasons. That's life !
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Will this be the biggest insult yet? 7 years 7 months ago #103608

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
Off the top of my head Freeze the likes of Neesham, Brenton, Piani (went back), Solin, Moss, Pike, Hoycard, D.Morgan, J.Morgan, Argall, Madigan, Treleven, Symonds passed them in transit on the way to Moss St via Guildford Rd! :pinch:

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Will this be the biggest insult yet? 7 years 7 months ago #103609

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132

Freezin wrote: I dont think Liam Ryan even got an invite by EF Ark......more fool them......kudos for Subi giving the kid a go and the WAFL community as well.....Sokol was left to rot in SF reserves from memory.....though is Sokol even at Subi still?...after that 7 l game I havent heard anything more of him.......

Read somewhere that Ben Sokol needed an op for hand injury and was out for rest of year but hopefully back in 2017

Will this be the biggest insult yet? 7 years 7 months ago #103610

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357

Freezin wrote: Who did EF get for losing Broadbridge, Paini, Brenton and Hetherington to SD BH?....and please dont say they were part of the Mark Olsen transfer :lol:

Don't forget Kevin Taylor, Graham Melrose and Gerard Neesham. Shit no wonder SD won 3 straight flags in the 80's freeze.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 354 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977