Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Channel bully & Bullshit Belly 9 years 1 day ago #67191

• Growler
  • Growler's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Well I did the unthinkable and turned over to Channel Bully's vision of the AFL reserves game Freo Vs Eagles
What did I learn

The vision was quit good - camera work more than acceptable
Commentators
Readings - quit good and knowledgable
Bell - loves x AFL players and disrespects WAFL. comments like, Plays well above this WAFL standard, uses superior AFL tactics and speed and on an on ... If you think little of our comp ... F...k off and don't take our funnelled money via Channel Bully

Eagles reserve - without your big brothers you have no heart (except the captain)
In the 2nd half it was embarrassing .... Smashed across thier forward fifty, sloppy, no run, out classed by PEEL
Faaaaaaaaark ..... Say no more,,,
Well done Wolfy... Amazing effort and you deserved better on the day

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Channel bully & Bullshit Belly 9 years 1 day ago #67192

• Growler
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
PS
IT WAS A DAMN PITY PEEL couldn't get their winning arses over to the EP side and clap WOLFY off for his 250th
Now that would have shown some class - I guess that's a little distance from your affiliated club as yet????

Channel bully & Bullshit Belly 9 years 1 day ago #67211

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
Sorry for getting a bit off topic but didn't realise anyone watched channel silly.
Meanwhile, abc radio did an excellent broadcast of the 2 Wafl clubs in the Swan Districts and East Fremantle match with the usual excellent and high standard commentary.

Last edit: by westaussieguy. Reason: Cleared spelling error

Channel bully & Bullshit Belly 9 years 1 day ago #67215

• Growler
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

westaussieguy wrote: Sorry for getting a bit off topic but didn't realise anyone watched channel silly.
Meanwhile, abc radio did an excellent broadcast of the 2 Wafl clubs in the Swan Districts and East Fremantle match with the usual excellent and high standard commentary.

Yeah I know .... My bad!!!!!!

Glad to hear standards elsewhere are maintained and enjoyed

My goodness - another topsy turvy week of results
I'd hate to be a betting Man

Looking forward to watching WP next week in the real time haha - BELL his cronies and CHANNEL BULLY won't see my stats on their stat tally board again ....

Channel bully & Bullshit Belly 9 years 1 day ago #67228

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1193
Considering it was an all-AFL fixture I am not surprised it called in that context mate probably can't expect anything different from the AFL broadcaster can we

Channel bully & Bullshit Belly 9 years 1 day ago #67256

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Bell only talks AFL. He is crap on radio too. Went out to Basso today and witnessed real WAFL footy.

Channel bully & Bullshit Belly 9 years 1 day ago #67279

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
It is not a surprise that the Channel 7 broadcast is purely about the AFL.

Channel bully & Bullshit Belly 9 years 1 day ago #67288

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

astro wrote: Bell only talks AFL. He is crap on radio too. Went out to Basso today and witnessed real WAFL footy.

Maybe Bell is still dirty on the WAFL for apparently forgoing match payment during the 2009 season! :dry:

Channel bully & Bullshit Belly 9 years 20 hours ago #67317

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

anchorman wrote: I thought his quote in regards to Bootsma were quite correct. He is a cut above the average WAFL player. He should be still on an AFL list. He played very well for Peel I thought.
Always a simple answer to your problem.... Don't watch the telecast or turn the volume down.

A/man I suppose it is stupid of people to think that WAFL coverage would be primarily focused on the WAFL competition. I wholeheartedly agree that if you interested in the WAFL you should go and support your WAFL club.

Channel bully & Bullshit Belly 9 years 1 hour ago #67384

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

swan42 wrote:

anchorman wrote: I thought his quote in regards to Bootsma were quite correct. He is a cut above the average WAFL player. He should be still on an AFL list. He played very well for Peel I thought.
Always a simple answer to your problem.... Don't watch the telecast or turn the volume down.

A/man I suppose it is stupid of people to think that WAFL coverage would be primarily focused on the WAFL competition. I wholeheartedly agree that if you interested in the WAFL you should go and support your WAFL club.

I must admit I was a bit taken a back from Bellys comment re Bootsma.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 332 guests and 2 members online

• Mr AFL
  • Blackduck

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL