Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

wafl tribunal 9 years 8 months ago #52280

• astro
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
FFC just found out that AFL tribunal far different to WAFL kangaroo court. No favours or bully tacticts accepted there

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

wafl tribunal 9 years 8 months ago #52282

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

astro wrote: FFC just found out that AFL tribunal far different to WAFL kangaroo court. No favours or bully tacticts accepted there

What they found out that they are on the opposite of the coin compared with the WAFL tribunal. Though listening to some comments after the tribunal he may yet have a sequel tomorrow.

wafl tribunal 9 years 8 months ago #52301

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I think there is a very strong possibility that Freo will be appealing this finding.

wafl tribunal 9 years 7 months ago #52460

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

swan42 wrote: I think there is a very strong possibility that Freo will be appealing this finding.

yeah and by the result it looks like they get their legal advice from that bloke in The Castle..just the vibe dude the vibe.

wafl tribunal 9 years 7 months ago #52693

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
I see in todays paper John Clownsend adjudicating on Alex Howard who got reported on Sat and made mention of Phil Lambs damning comments during his commentary, now given Lamb is a WAFL report panel member isnt it a conflict of interest to be making comments during the telecast before any hearing?? And where was he a month ago when Graig Wulf collected Aaron Black high with a crude tackle during the Perth Derby telecast?? They are both biased w##kers (Willet is no better on the biased stakes) and I hope ABC do t televise footy nxt season if we have to listen to that clown Lamb ever again!!
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

wafl tribunal 9 years 7 months ago #52695

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
Howard got a reprimand..

wafl tribunal 9 years 7 months ago #52704

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
How many weeks do you get for tackling someone crudely and high that was ducking. 3 or 4.

wafl tribunal 9 years 7 months ago #52706

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

MarkOlsen wrote: Howard got a reprimand..

So he should have been
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

wafl tribunal 9 years 7 months ago #52725

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Speaking of tribunals and MRPs perhaps Fyfe, Crowley and Ballantyne should study what Johnson and Franklin do to ensure that they don't get suspended. Perhaps Franklin is waiting for the karma bus as well.

wafl tribunal 9 years 7 months ago #52727

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

swan42 wrote: Speaking of tribunals and MRPs perhaps Fyfe, Crowley and Ballantyne should study what Johnson and Franklin do to ensure that they don't get suspended. Perhaps Franklin is waiting for the karma bus as well.

Think Johnson has been suspended twice this year from memory, how that getting off?

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 280 guests and one member online

• alahoy

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977