Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

EX WAFC member resigns 9 years 8 months ago #49967

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374
Yep I hear ya....In another life I've lived in & amongst the DJ world of rave so have seen my fair share along the way. Nuff said about that

side note for no particular reason :- my favourite movie character ever is Pinhead from the Hellraiser flicks. Might just have to change my profile name soon B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EX WAFC member resigns 9 years 8 months ago #50023

• helraiserr
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

Dirty Weekender wrote: Yep I hear ya....In another life I've lived in & amongst the DJ world of rave so have seen my fair share along the way. Nuff said about that

side note for no particular reason :- my favourite movie character ever is Pinhead from the Hellraiser flicks. Might just have to change my profile name soon B)

hahaha yep I think I resemble that remark.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 593 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977