Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

C2 RD 7 8 years 10 months ago #70180

• LongWayToTheTop
  • Thank you received: 0
Interested to hear all thoughts on the umpires this year.

On the weekend High Wycombe's league umpire put his hand up to be the worst our club has encounted in the league this year.

not sure what happened to the famous Mossie Park umpire as he didn't do any of our games last week. If he is gone then I think we can all agree that's fantastic.

Coolbinia Reserves umpire was the worst our Reaerves have encountered.

But overall 2 bad umps over the course of 14 games isn't to bad. And they haven't affeted the result anyway.

So overall I think it's been fantastic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

C2 RD 7 8 years 10 months ago #70266

• BigOrse

LongWayToTheTop wrote: Interested to hear all thoughts on the umpires this year.

On the weekend High Wycombe's league umpire put his hand up to be the worst our club has encounted in the league this year.

not sure what happened to the famous Mossie Park umpire as he didn't do any of our games last week. If he is gone then I think we can all agree that's fantastic.

Coolbinia Reserves umpire was the worst our Reaerves have encountered.

But overall 2 bad umps over the course of 14 games isn't to bad. And they haven't affeted the result anyway.

So overall I think it's been fantastic.

Its funny you say that LongWayToTheTop, we played high wycombe RD1 and their umpire single handedly got them over the line with ridiculous call's all day and a few cards to canning that should have been to the opposition player and to top it off was laughing and patting the high wycombe players on the bum during the game.

C2 RD 7 8 years 10 months ago #70302

• LongWayToTheTop
Considering where you guys are on the ladder that sounds plausible.

While we got away with the win he definately kept them in it upto the last quarter.

And yes his interactions with HW was noticed and his mouthing off to our players was to.

I really hope clubs consider the reputation these umps can give them over time.

Hope these were one offs because as I said its generally been very good.

C2 RD 7 8 years 10 months ago #70328

• Gotheball
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
All that you ask for is an unbiased performance. We all know umpires aren't perfect and like players mistakes happen from time to time. Unfortunately a few out there wreck it from the majority who do the right thing

C2 RD 7 8 years 9 months ago #70477

• Good Guy
Don't complain about the Club umpires as all clubs voted against having neutral club umpires this season which could have solved this problem
With the FAMOUS EX Mosman Park umpire he has not umpired at all this year in the WAAFL

C2 RD 7 8 years 9 months ago #70611

• Slayed
Cop a flogging did you "Footy Lad"?

C2 RD 7 8 years 9 months ago #70615

• premiership hangover
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 131
Sounds like he may also not be happy paying the fine at his club for getting a card he may or may not have deserved......
Save a tree and eat a beaver

C2 RD 7 8 years 9 months ago #70625

• Loves-A-Goal
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Afternoon Gentlemen - LAG is back... well sort of! But thanks for noticing I was gone!

If anyone is interested this old man has spent the month putting on kgs! The Salmon flowed down in Bremer Bay - so much so that it was impossible to catch any other species, Dracula's on the Gold Coast was comfortably the best dollar for dollar purchase I have made in a long time - Recommend for sure! aaaaand Sydney's Vivid Festival was over rated and felt more like I was in the centre of Beijing rather than our nations most popular city!

Apparently there has been some footy on?? Do tell. :p

After hurting my shoulder against the Royals in Round 3, the Physio tells me I am at least another week away, so I have decided to work on Saturday leaving my much anticipated comeback next week where we are playing Brentwood and I am hoping to kick 15-goals! I don't miss Cricket at all.

Life is good.
Loves kicking goals, passing them off is only an option.

Canningvale SFC - Established 2011
C2R Premiers 2015
C2 (Colts - Laurie Keene) Premiers 2013
C3 Premiers 2012
C4 Premiers 2011

C2 RD 7 8 years 9 months ago #71142

• Slayed
Would have thought you blokes from Noranda would have learn't your lesson from last year.
Talked yourselves up early and made fools of yourselves!

C2 RD 7 8 years 9 months ago #71146

• Dogs03
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 2
as a high Wycombe player don't no much about naranda with them talking it up and choking as what I can hear from last season. They got us on a good day playing better footy first to the footy all day. Fights all over the ground looking forward to hosting yas at the kennel!

Thornlie look strong with all grades on top always handy to have depth
Kenwick going about there buisiness nicely
Naranda are playing good footy
High Wycombe very dangerous on there day.
Cwp the comps yoyo dunno what to expect again on there day dangerous

And still have to give this team a mention canning South Perth maybe in 6th but a strong chance to go all the way.
The other 4 sides can't see a lot.

Mosman and Brentwood look to be going back to c3

Last edit: by Dogs03.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 343 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL