Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

E2 predictions ? 8 years 9 months ago #72923

• Blinkey
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey leggo33 they are a very good side ! but are they playing ressies at 12 then playing e2 at 230 cause I didn't think you could drop down grades only go up grades on the same day??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

E2 predictions ? 8 years 9 months ago #72926

• Leggo33
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
No blinkey it's either 1 or the other plus they play at different grounds each week.

E2 predictions ? 8 years 9 months ago #72927

• E2BandF
A scandal is brewing in E2! Can't wait to read about it on the back page of tomorrow's West Australian!

E2 predictions ? 8 years 9 months ago #72928

• swans_oldman27
Ha, looks like my original question has opened up a can of worms maybe??

E2 predictions ? 8 years 9 months ago #72945

• Western Warrior
  • Thank you received: 1
Haha I'll put it to rest so as some of you's might be able 2 sleep a little better at night lol :silly:

To add further to what Leggo33 has mentioned......the 3rds at Kingsway are exactly like some of you guys have described your teams as.....a bunch of good mates that just wanna play football together. There's a group of us that have played together for the past 6-7 years and have gone through the good and bad of football. We've got a list of roughly 30 blokes that we choose from each week and like Leggo33 mentioned, our Ressies and League have suffered big time this year with injuries and as a result some of the 3rds players have had to fill the gaps from week to week......Sleath, you say that everyone does it and you may be right, but I can tell you 100% that at Kingsway we don't.....as coach of our 3rds I've got nothing to hide and "no" it's not anyway to win a flag....I'll put 100% faith in the 30 odd boys I have on my list to get the job done, rather than players drop back from ressies just to try and win a flag......like last season, I'd rather win a flag with a bunch of mates.....don't get me wrong though, I can understand why clubs would do it if they've been starved of any success.

As it stands with our team.....one bloke played the first half a dozen games or so in the ressies having played in the 3rds flag last season as he wanted to have a crack at playing at a higher level but he wasn't enjoying it as much, so he wanted to come back and play with his mates.....the only other one of note started playing with us in the 3rds but due to injuries has played the past few games in ressies, he most likely will come back to us. So that's basically it with our team, nothing to hide with our 3rds.

Happy to have clarified this with you all......hope you all sleep better now knowing that we aren't dropping players back from ressies in order to strengthen our chances at a flag :P

E2 predictions ? 8 years 9 months ago #73146

• The_Unky
How did the weekends games go?

E2 predictions ? 8 years 9 months ago #73992

• CantKickCantHandball
This thread is going about as well as the Bulldog's season.

We struggled against Noranda only having 18 for the game with a few of those being quite hungover and a couple go down with injuries early. Missing several of our better players wasn't handy either. And yes these are excuses and I unashamedly admit that.

Looking to be another tough week against Warnbro as we will be fighting for some numbers, but should hopefully put up a better fight. Can't afford to lose too many more if we are expecting to make finals.

Alternatively we accept the losses and hope to get shunted down to E3 so I can fill up their forum thread with whinging and nonsense?

E2 predictions ? 8 years 9 months ago #74014

• Boots
Anyone got any info on Warnbro and Collegians game?

E2 predictions ? 8 years 9 months ago #74054

• CantKickCantHandball
I think Maureen from Tamworth knows the answer?

E2 predictions ? 8 years 9 months ago #74213

• The_Unky
Any word on the Noranda Forrestdale game?

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 412 guests and one member online

• Whitey

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977