Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

E Grade Banter 9 years 11 months ago #39113

• joomla016
  • joomla016's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Lets have a place for all the half time hero's in E Grade to vent their spleens. No more complaining about 1 team clubs this year after the leagues move to put them all in the same divvy, so lets here what other excuses we can all muster up!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

E Grade Banter 9 years 11 months ago #39148

• OriginalBull
Unless your in the divvy with the team comp as a third side... :)

But reality is that you face whatever opposition you get on game day and be prepared as best as you can as a team.

E Grade Banter 9 years 11 months ago #39199

• Jords
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
Will Murray Newman from the West Coast Eagles be playin for Swan Districts and maybe even Marley Williams from Collingwood. Surely they will be the first ever current AFL listed players to play in the Waafl.

E Grade Banter 9 years 11 months ago #39678

• Jords
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
Nollamara coming into E 1 by the looks of it

E Grade Banter 9 years 11 months ago #39778

• sbelly
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Nollamara would have to be hard to beat in E1 after coming down from c3 were they made the finals last year. Heard they were getting 50/60 on the track before the coach was belted. Also heard that a lot left after the coach left but most have come back and so they will be very strong again.

E Grade Banter 9 years 11 months ago #39781

• Maggies
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

sbelly wrote: Nollamara would have to be hard to beat in E1 after coming down from c3 were they made the finals last year. Heard they were getting 50/60 on the track before the coach was belted. Also heard that a lot left after the coach left but most have come back and so they will be very strong again.

Make sure you have your boxing gloves ready!

E Grade Banter 9 years 11 months ago #39783

• CantKickCantHandball
Football is back. And so are the over achieving E2 Bulldogs fresh off a tough fought 10 goal pasting at the hands of Fremantle CBC. It was a relief to only be beaten by double figures compared to the fixtures we had to endure last year, so kudos to the league organisers for hearing our prayers. However, the same problems still persist. We normally only have 15 by Friday night before scraping to 18, we still can't kick, we definitely can't run, but we are still having fun and laughing at our countless turnovers.

Our warm ups are a lot more structured this year. We arrive between 1 hour to 5 minutes before the start of the game and lace our boots up, talk about how many beers we had the night before, introduce ourselves to the 9 new blokes each week and then find our names on the magnets before strutting out to start the game.

It promises to be a great year in E2 for not only my teammates, but myself as I have finally overcome a persistent 10 month hamstring injury after passing the rigorous fitness tests that such a high standard of football deserves (lacing up your boots by yourself).

E Grade Banter 9 years 11 months ago #39788

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373
Ahhhh CKCH, Good to see you E2 boys at the Bulldogs refuse to let ambition get in the way of ability. If my legs weren't gone, and i mean gone to the point where I pinged the good hammy getting outta bed on the weekend I'd offer my services. Respects to you and the fellas who continue to play the game with an allegiance to the true values of an amateur footballer. Who needs warm ups when u can have a pre game frothie. The drawn match I played in against you guys last year will forever live in the memory. 36 blokes walking off a half lit oval (how's the lighting this year, surely them dim globes have been replaced), nobody aware of the score, nobody really caring, just post game handshakes in the dash for a coldie. Was the last 4qtr game of footy I played in and after 34years of playing the game a very appropriate way to bow out. All the best in 2014

E Grade Banter 9 years 11 months ago #39824

• KGB kid
They did have good numbers until the coach and one player had a fight
Most of there good players have moved on there only getting 15 to 20 on the track
Most of them are young kids from colts I donk think they be much chop to be honest
I think they end up folding !!

Last edit: by KGB kid.

E Grade Banter 9 years 11 months ago #39864

• CantKickCantHandball
Dirty Weekender, thank you for the kind words regarding our semi professional approach to E2.

Dim lights? No such thing. Although I can see how you'd be confused because of the dazzling and shining skill level on display it would make even the brightest sun seem dark.

I'm looking forward to a solid training session tomorrow featuring copious amounts of beers and hoping that through osmosis some of the ability of those AFL players transfer across to me and my teammates.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 306 guests and 3 members online

• screemar
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma