Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

7 West Media 6 years 11 months ago #123498

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote:

Grassy wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Grassy wrote: Oh No Leather Stops.Many of us just BAG 7 to pieces.Been a Hobby of mine since the Stuart Littlemore days,mainly Stokes'Corporation.Barcelona Tonight was one such example and the Stuart Diver Affair from Thredbo.Another 7 Shocker!

Plus bagging the Murdoch and Packer Empires.Mediawatching is so much fun. :evil:

Is there anything or any paper your ever happy with? Seems your life is just one long moan about everything.

Not much Inspires these days Bazza.

But how 'bout The ABC? :whistle: B) :evil:

Channel 44 for showing Dity Harry and Love Serenade relatively Commercial Free,Channel 34 and 7's Best Network,Channel 78.Those guys are pretty good and they've got Greg Miles on board.

Oh Aunty - Labors and the Greens side kick..

BTW RIP Mark Colvin - will be sadly missed on PM...loved his work from way back on 4 Corners and Foreign Correspondent.

Get Netflix - best value out

Bazza unless I am mistaken PM, 4 Corners and Foreign Correspondent are all ABC programmes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 West Media 6 years 11 months ago #123502

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

swan42 wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Grassy wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Grassy wrote: Oh No Leather Stops.Many of us just BAG 7 to pieces.Been a Hobby of mine since the Stuart Littlemore days,mainly Stokes'Corporation.Barcelona Tonight was one such example and the Stuart Diver Affair from Thredbo.Another 7 Shocker!

Plus bagging the Murdoch and Packer Empires.Mediawatching is so much fun. :evil:

Is there anything or any paper your ever happy with? Seems your life is just one long moan about everything.

Not much Inspires these days Bazza.

But how 'bout The ABC? :whistle: B) :evil:

Channel 44 for showing Dity Harry and Love Serenade relatively Commercial Free,Channel 34 and 7's Best Network,Channel 78.Those guys are pretty good and they've got Greg Miles on board.

Oh Aunty - Labors and the Greens side kick..

BTW RIP Mark Colvin - will be sadly missed on PM...loved his work from way back on 4 Corners and Foreign Correspondent.

Get Netflix - best value out

Bazza unless I am mistaken PM, 4 Corners and Foreign Correspondent are all ABC programmes.

Yes they are did I say they were Not? Have I ever said every single thing the ABC produced was not good.

Did you watched the Mark Colvin tribute last night, I did and got a bit emotional I have to say. A fine man.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Bazza.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 430 guests and one member online

• Time For a Flag

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977