Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

India v Australia test series 7 years 1 month ago #114826

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920

Beasley Hutton wrote: I would suggest this Test is far from over just yet boys.
I have seen us lose Tests in India from even stronger positions than current one each from in the 2001 & 2005 series immediately spring to mind. :pinch:
I will not be surprised one iota if Kohli pulled a big one out of the bag in the second dig.

Naagh sorry BH....that New South Wales spinner....whatshisname? ..bowled out Kohli for 13.....No Dravid,Tendulkar or Laxman in this side ......fark these NSW players are good.......... ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

India v Australia test series 7 years 1 month ago #114828

• Leather Stops
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109

Freezin wrote: [
...fark these NSW players are good.......... ;)

They dont play like MARSHmellows

India v Australia test series 7 years 1 month ago #114830

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Leather Stops wrote:

Freezin wrote: [
...fark these NSW players are good.......... ;)

They dont play like MARSHmellows

I reckon you're one of those blokes getting on twitter and and abusing the Marshes from behind your keyboard , does it make you feel good you have to be lower than a pregnant ant.

India v Australia test series 7 years 1 month ago #114831

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Great win by the Aussies some of the flogs on here should send there apologies to the selectors for choosing the right side, no doubt the Marshes will cop it again from the adopted Kiwi and the keyboard warrior LS.

India v Australia test series 7 years 1 month ago #114838

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
...As much as I have bagged the Marsh boys, I did say in a few posts back I hope Mitch proves me wrong....like many I still struggle to see how Mitch got on the plane..scored fark all of late....bowled fark all...surely picking someone like Head or even Stoinis would of been a better option...

As for Shaun....well I hope his sub continent experience comes to the fore...but once again he fell short on a expectation...whilst an untried youngster showed more grit and nous....and even he had gastro..but still time for Shaun to prove me wrong!

Folk keep on bagging the pro NSW selection...but face the facts without them Aust wouldn't of won...but hey I know those NSW boys will fark up on this tour and a lot of you anti blue baggy fans will be here getting stuck in giving me heaps....all part of the banter.. :lol:

As for Twitter bashing...my kids would laugh mate...they only got me a half decent mobile last week,for turning 50...one that has sort of dragged this annoying sheep loving kiwi living Sharks fan into the 21st century! ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leather Stops

Last edit: by Freezin.

India v Australia test series 7 years 1 month ago #114842

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Freezin wrote: Suck it up LS....As much as I have bagged the Marsh boys, I did say in a few posts back I hope Mitch proves me wrong....like many I still struggle to see how Mitch got on the plane..scored fark all of late....bowled fark all...surely picking someone like Head or even Stoinis would of been a better option...

As for Shaun....well I hope his sub continent experience comes to the fore...but once again he fell short on a expectation...whilst an untried youngster showed more grit and nous....and even he had gastro..but still time for Shaun to prove me wrong!

Folk keep on bagging the pro NSW selection...but face the facts without them Aust wouldn't of won...but hey I know those NSW boys will fark up on this tour and a lot of you anti blue baggy fans will be here getting stuck in giving me heaps....all part of the banter.. :lol:

As for Twitter bashing...my kids would laugh mate...they only got me a half decent mobile last week,for turning 50...one that has sort of dragged this annoying sheep loving kiwi living Sharks fan into the 21st century! ;)

Obviously stuck in 1998!!
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

India v Australia test series 7 years 1 month ago #114852

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Pretty good effort; it was nice to see O'keefe and Lyon bowl well as the senior spinners. Let us see what happens over the whole series. I wonder if anybody will try and teach India's captain how to use the decision review system?

Last edit: by ArkRoyal.

India v Australia test series 7 years 1 month ago #114855

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
The Indians were due a home loss after whitewashes of NZ, Eng and Bangladesh.....cant keep making huge scores all the time and spinning sides out......just nice to see when under the pump the Indian batsmen fold like any other team......

As you say Ark it is the first of a 4 match series, long way go to yet.......just nice to see India on the back foot after the first game instead of Aust......would love to see Aus build on this and put Kohli under heaps of pressure, then you will see some temper tantrums at their highest......

Only obvious the same Aus side will play in the 2nd test......touch wood of a repeat performance.....dont care by who....just another win please fella's......

India v Australia test series 7 years 1 month ago #114870

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
Freeze if you do remember I did post some time back around that South Africa Bellerive debacle that if it wasnt for the NSW contingent of Starc, Hazlewood, Warner, Smith, Lyon where on earth would Australian cricket be but that NZ cold air must be getting to your grey matter me thinks.
I have no problems with NSW players being chosen to play for Australia like the players listed above but as long as they are the right one's which Maddinson is most definitely not Kurt Patterson (another NSW boy) should have been chosen for that spot.
I will have to admit I got it wrong with O'Keefe who I didnt think would trouble the Indians on their home dusty clay pits but he bowled beautifully I must say just the right lengths & line & speed to continually make the Indians play with doubt in the back of their minds...hopefully he and Lyon can back it up in Bangalore. :unsure:

India v Australia test series 7 years 1 month ago #114876

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
If O'Keefe is a 12 wicket a match bowler where are the previous figures in shield cricket
Every soul in the world knows it was a centre wicket that determined this result
One side played it better , and this time it was Australia
Never seen a Test cricket match where the spinners opened proceedings until this one

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 282 guests and 2 members online

• Success Hill
  • Danger

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977