Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

WA State Election,March 11,2017. 7 years 3 months ago #110492

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

58shark wrote:

Grassy wrote: Let's see how those Average White Males feel about her WA Industrial Relations policies,when they have to put food on the table for 3 kids and less down time to enjoy.

Think long and hard about this one boys.We'll be even more disempowered and disenfranchised,when the wealth distribution around Australian becomes even more destined for the top end.

We may well find Pauline is NO friend of the Battler! :sick:

You're drawing a long uninformed sword grassy. Who are her opposition? A PM who cannot understand why everyone can't afford caviar and Dom Perignon, a standover union thug that runs a party that almost broke the country and a bunch of tree huggers that live on a different planet to Mr Joe Average. Pauline H will never become PM, but sure as shit she and her party will end up scaring the holy crap out of the same-o same-o parties. You may not have noticed, but the Australian people are fed up with the mediocrity we currently have. Like the Americans, we want something different. Cop that, now back to the Grandkids :cheer:

well said 58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WA State Election,March 11,2017. 7 years 3 months ago #110495

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Grassy wrote: Ok,you guys please yourselves.

She may be useful on a Federal Level and I am Well aware of the amount of disillusionment of Voters with the Major Parties,hence the Interesting set I in the Senate,much to Paul Murray's Chagrin,though he didn't go at Ine Nation I noticed.

But again,when we are trying to boot the Premier out of Office,will she aid that process or hinder it?

You guys are forgetting the fact we have too many Dyed in the Wool Conservatives in WA,some of whom are angry with Barnett,Simpson,Castrilli,Say and One Bill Marmion.

But if she goes Bounding into Town,she will scare them into Voting for the Same old,same old.They will remember her party burning them in 1 State Election and they will not touch her with a Barge Pole!

Think what you like about Shorten,but he is not running for Office here.Mark McGowan is,with questions he Must Answer before the next State Election.

Huge assumption/s Grass man. Its the same assumptions Hillary and brexit made too i reckon

WA State Election,March 11,2017. 7 years 3 months ago #110501

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Grassy wrote: Yeah,they're my assumptions,but I am sticking to them.

WA is already a Conservative State.

Do you seriously believe she is anything but Conservative and will convert our Die Hard Tories?

Tories these days are NOT disimilar to Labor Grass man. She is old school conservative IMHO, and speaks in old school language. That will appeal to the old school conservatives here. Not all she says is conservative by the way. She will speak her mind be it right or wrong, unlike the other pussies we have to choose from

WA State Election,March 11,2017. 7 years 3 months ago #110506

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Grassy wrote: Mate,she might be Old School Conservative,but when Push Comes to Shove,who will the Hard Core Conservatives Vote for?

What are her Intentions here?

To provide an Alternate Conservative Government or help Colin Barnett to a 3rd Term of Office?

My take, is she wants to keep the b8stards honest, dont think she is enamoured with either party to be honest. She owes the libs zilch. She wont win, but hopefully she can have some pull like she does federally to get the BEST for us.

WA State Election,March 11,2017. 7 years 3 months ago #110510

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

anchorman wrote: Her influence will dwindle, just like her party will.It is happening already.It happened before.It will happen again.

So her "type"of politics is growing world wide and ya reckn its gunna subside, dont think so. Check the fastest rising parties these days a/man.

WA State Election,March 11,2017. 7 years 3 months ago #110511

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Grassy wrote: But will she?

What does she offer or owe WA,when Queensland is Really her Main Concern?

I dont really care mate, any voice against the crap we endure here is better then going with the same old same old crap, which we have endure for years and years and years mate. People are SICK of the crap we get served up by either party.

WA State Election,March 11,2017. 7 years 3 months ago #110513

• greatwhitepointer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 12
The Libs don't deserve to win, I don't live in Ellenbrook but if I did I
would ask them were the railway station they promised 8 years ago is.
I don't live in Toodyay but if I did I would be angry about the way they handled the fires. They have broken so many promises, and put the state in so much debt.
We will never get proper representation until we get rid of perferenical
voting, whoever gets the most votes on election day should win, that seat not someone who wins
because they get a elimatied candidate votes. The electors obviously
want the candidate who tops the poll as their member, not someone who wins
because of a silly and unfair voting system.

WA State Election,March 11,2017. 7 years 3 months ago #110517

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

anchorman wrote:

UNKA2 wrote:

anchorman wrote: Her influence will dwindle, just like her party will.It is happening already.It happened before.It will happen again.

So her "type"of politics is growing world wide and ya reckn its gunna subside, dont think so. Check the fastest rising parties these days a/man.

Unka, maybe it is how people want and how people vote, but my point is that Pauline just can't keep the team together.They fall apart.Come the next Federal election all or most of her party will be Independants.
She may cause mayhem at the state polls as well, but the same will happen.I shuddered the other night on 7.30 I think it was and saw the ones who will be selecting their runners.

Ohhh so keeping em together like Barnett has with bob johnson and dean nalder ya mean? Ohhh and selecting their runners, like the alp thug who was originally picked by the union for freo?, yeah the major parties get good runner to eh a/man!!

WA State Election,March 11,2017. 7 years 3 months ago #110521

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351
We desperately need a Donald Trump to come along in Australian politics to drain the swamp of the MEDIOCRITY we get dished up by our politicians who are inneficient time wasting money wasting Neanderthals.
Get on your bike.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

WA State Election,March 11,2017. 7 years 3 months ago #110522

• gtrxuone
  • gtrxuone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327
DD it might be to late for a Trump type Aussie candidate. China is already our puppet master interfering in Australian Polotics..We have deindustrialised to quickly like the Usa and are now a Mining and Farming economy again.Not to sure where the AU Government is going to get there money from in the future.Good luck getting more money out of the miners.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 373 guests and 4 members online

• Mr AFL
  • Success Hill
  • Whinnen
  • Mightymagpie88

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr