Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2016 RIO DE JANEIRO OLYMPICS 7 years 7 months ago #103071

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
Nah. You answer my question now, your not the only cow in tne paddock chump.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2016 RIO DE JANEIRO OLYMPICS 7 years 7 months ago #103094

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Grassy wrote:

Bazza wrote: Nah. You answer my question now, your not the only cow in tne paddock chump.

That is hardly answering Swan's questions of you,mate.

Crap, I delivered on his initial funding question right down to the last dollar and with a break down on per athlete. Now its up to him to deliver on my question re tax funding of the WAFC ,,seeing it was HIM that raised the WAFC! I see he has still not delivered.....

2016 RIO DE JANEIRO OLYMPICS 7 years 7 months ago #103128

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote:

Grassy wrote:

Bazza wrote: Nah. You answer my question now, your not the only cow in tne paddock chump.

That is hardly answering Swan's questions of you,mate.

Crap, I delivered on his initial funding question right down to the last dollar and with a break down on per athlete. Now its up to him to deliver on my question re tax funding of the WAFC ,,seeing it was HIM that raised the WAFC! I see he has still not delivered.....

Bazza what you did was quote a figure and then divided it by 32 to get a figure per athlete. Ignoring such things as cost for coaches, support staff, equipment, travel costs, hotel costs etc. etc. Also, you chose to ignore the fact that one of the Kookaburras was replaced just before the Olympics. As such you perhaps should have divided by 33 rather 32. Of course the fact is that it was closer to 30 players rather than 16 or 17 players in the squad.

With respect to the spurious query about the WAFC is hardly relevant to this topic and I would point out that I don't consider myself deity so I am not sure why him was in capitals.

2016 RIO DE JANEIRO OLYMPICS 7 years 7 months ago #103130

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
scroll up, you mentioned the WAFC, not me...

now answer please?

2016 RIO DE JANEIRO OLYMPICS 7 years 7 months ago #103148

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
what ever way you look at it, that is a shed load of money to invest for a disappointing return....christ if I had invested that sort of money I would be pissed and asking questions too......42 maybe you have that sort of coin mate to splash around fella and not ask questions..... :lol:....hopefully the young lass who won the Pentathlon gold gets a decent chunk of that hockey budget for 2020!

Last edit: by Freezin.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 342 guests and 2 members online

• Shark Tragic

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes