Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2015 AFL GF 8 years 5 months ago #81171

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
thing is 30+....Frawleys last 3 performances this year in 3 do or die games for Hawthorn proved that his compo pick of 3 for Melbourne was spot on.....the fella shut down Tex Walker, Matty Pavlich and Josh Kennedy....those three performances went a long way to Hawthorns 3 peat.....how many pick number 3's could of stepped up and done that at the business end of the season.....

Wallace may be a knob mate.....but so is Nisbett from all reports.....you listen to one knob, I'll listen to the other knob.....who's right and who's wrong?......WCE just need to move on......they tried to have their cake and eat it at the same time....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2015 AFL GF 8 years 5 months ago #81172

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
the Hawks got pick 19 for Franklin.
Selwood is just a footballer, he is now off for more ankle surgery - the Eagles need to take a leaf out of Hawthorn's book - stop crying and deal with what happens.

2015 AFL GF 8 years 5 months ago #81173

• kirbs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 17

58shark wrote:

kirbs wrote:

30plusyeardrought wrote: Redden was contracted to the Lions next season so he was always going to cost a bit more.

In a shallow draft year pick 17 probably doesnt get you a great deal and rarely gets you a player thats ready made,Redden is at least ready to go.

Trade week you snooze you lose.

True, but don't think Redden was looking to go anywhere else, Eagles just sooking Don't recall them saying much when they got Ellis for nothing, and got Yeo for a 2nd Rounder, who gets a game ahead of Selwood nearly every day of the week. Only one thing to concur from this Eagles are whining sooks.

Gee kirbs, for someone that obviously hates the Eagles so much, you certainly know things about them that no one else does! Perhaps you're secretly admiring them from afar :woohoo:

My good mate google 58, and with some (not all) supporters, and people like Nisbett not hard to have some angst on them

2015 AFL GF 8 years 5 months ago #81174

• kirbs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

58shark wrote:

kirbs wrote:

30plusyeardrought wrote: Redden was contracted to the Lions next season so he was always going to cost a bit more.

In a shallow draft year pick 17 probably doesnt get you a great deal and rarely gets you a player thats ready made,Redden is at least ready to go.

True, but don't think Redden was looking to go anywhere else, Eagles just sooking Don't recall them saying much when they got Ellis for nothing, and got Yeo for a 2nd Rounder, who gets a game ahead of Selwood nearly every day of the week. Only one thing to concur from this Eagles are whining sooks.

Gee kirbs, for someone that obviously hates the Eagles so much, you certainly know things about them that no one else does! Perhaps you're secretly admiring them from afar :woohoo:

Mind you 58 where Selwood sat and for mine rightly so, Leunberger at 39 was about right, but knock me over with a feather that Geelong give up a first rounder for Henderson. Carlton have finally had a win :cheer:

Last edit: by kirbs.

2015 AFL GF 8 years 5 months ago #81175

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

anchorman wrote: Sharky, maybe he follows the game and the goings on a little more than some.
There are some that hate the Dockers that don't do their research or just plain hate them. :whistle:

Yep, then there's some that hate the Eagles because....well simply because they're the Eagles :whistle:
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

2015 AFL GF 8 years 5 months ago #81176

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

kirbs wrote:

58shark wrote:

kirbs wrote:

Mind you 58 where Selwood sat and for mine rightly so, Leunberger at 39 was about right, but knock me over with a feather that Geelong give up a first rounder for Henderson. Carlton have finally had a win :cheer:

I've thought for the last couple of months Selwood had decided some time ago he was leaving and has showed it in his application to his game.
As for Carlton, they must be doing handstands all over the place. Fair to say that they have just picked up a huge bonus for next year.

2015 AFL GF 8 years 5 months ago #81179

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

58shark wrote:

kirbs wrote:

58shark wrote:

kirbs wrote:

I've thought for the last couple of months Selwood had decided some time ago he was leaving and has showed it in his application to his game.
As for Carlton, they must be doing handstands all over the place. Fair to say that they have just picked up a huge bonus for next year.

Dunno about that, im happy as a Cat man re Henderson. 2 years at Carlton and previously at the lions would dampen any blokes appetite for the game. If he comes good ( and i think he will), i am all for it. The lad CAN play
On Selwood, with Duncan Caddy Guthrie Selwood (j) and Dangerfield i wasnt as fussed on getting him. Its all a perosnal perspective

2015 AFL GF 8 years 5 months ago #81180

• kirbs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

58shark wrote:

anchorman wrote: Sharky, maybe he follows the game and the goings on a little more than some.
There are some that hate the Dockers that don't do their research or just plain hate them. :whistle:

Yep, then there's some that hate the Eagles because....well simply because they're the Eagles :whistle:

And so many Eagle supporters think it is a given that everyone follows the Eagles, even with Freo around, and when you point out you don't support the Eagles their response is usually "oh so you go for Freo" as though 16 other teams don't exist

2015 AFL GF 8 years 5 months ago #81181

• kirbs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

UNKA2 wrote:

58shark wrote:

kirbs wrote:

58shark wrote:

kirbs wrote:

Dunno about that, im happy as a Cat man re Henderson. 2 years at Carlton and previously at the lions would dampen any blokes appetite for the game. If he comes good ( and i think he will), i am all for it. The lad CAN play
On Selwood, with Duncan Caddy Guthrie Selwood (j) and Dangerfield i wasnt as fussed on getting him. Its all a perosnal perspective

I rated Henderson when a young backman at Lions, and you may be right Carlton wore him down, bit like Jetta who looked like he had mailed it in at Sydney before seasons end.

2015 AFL GF 8 years 5 months ago #81183

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

kirbs wrote:

58shark wrote:

And so many Eagle supporters think it is a given that everyone follows the Eagles, even with Freo around, and when you point out you don't support the Eagles their response is usually "oh so you go for Freo" as though 16 other teams don't exist

I really don't know where you get this rubbish from kirbs. In the world I live in, people follow clubs from all states and nobody slags them for it. We all realize everyone has their own drum to beat. I think most of the people who complain about this still don't realize we live in an a slightly isolated state call West Australia. Same happens in SA. If people don't like WA parochialism there is a simple solution.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 328 guests and 4 members online

• Demons Forever
  • one time only
  • Tiger Tales
  • GarlicBreath

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr