Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

New Recruits 7 years 6 months ago #106795

• patch
  • Thank you received: 0
Jamie Bennell has signed with Swans, it's on the Swans home page today.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Recruits 7 years 6 months ago #106797

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132

Mr AFL wrote: Hope Tropiano stays at the Demons but if he doesn't I'd be asking for a fairly high transfer fee and Declan Jackson.

I also hope he does too. I don't feel plundering the talent of the Demons is the right thing to do. And Declan Jackson can stay at Subi too!!

New Recruits 7 years 6 months ago #106802

• Guido 75
  • Guido 75's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
that great news for the mighty black and whites so much for the runours that he was talking to Claremont. Well done Bennell

New Recruits 7 years 6 months ago #106917

• Mayor of Midland
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 15
I'm happy to see both Ellard and Bennell returning to Bassendean and would welcome any of our products back to the club.

We need players with passion and commitment if our club is get off the bottom of the ladder again and I think both these boys can provide that.
The Mayor has spoken..

New Recruits 7 years 6 months ago #106918

• Mayor of Midland
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
I've just read in this topic that Jack Richardson at Claremont is the son of Mike. Geez big change from Midvale and Govo like his old man to Swanbourne and Scotch for the son.

With Jack's stats and achievements, we should be talking to the kid that's for sure. He would certainly have the passion and commitment that our club is in desperate need of.
The Mayor has spoken..

New Recruits 7 years 6 months ago #106932

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Mayor of Midland wrote: I've just read in this topic that Jack Richardson at Claremont is the son of Mike. Geez big change from Midvale and Govo like his old man to Swanbourne and Scotch for the son.

With Jack's stats and achievements, we should be talking to the kid that's for sure. He would certainly have the passion and commitment that our club is in desperate need of.

Son of Steve mate
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mayor of Midland

New Recruits 7 years 6 months ago #106937

• Mayor of Midland
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Aah okay. Still should target him.
The Mayor has spoken..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog

New Recruits 7 years 6 months ago #107163

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
Just been watching a feed of the Fairest and Best on Facebook and the coach has just announced that Clancee Pearce and Gault have agreed to terms to play with Swans next year. That makes 4 recruits now along with Ellard and Bennell. Some much needed experience there and all one point players to boot.

New Recruits 7 years 6 months ago #107166

• Freofortheflag
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
Is Bennell going to help the younger players of the swans group with his leadership skills?

Corey Gault will be very good for the club, great young man with his head screwed on and demonstrates good leadership

Ellard and Pearce should also okay if their egos do not get in the way. The club needs these boys to buy in to what Greg is doung and also help furher develop the youngsters

New Recruits 7 years 6 months ago #107167

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
Harding probably won't be making any expansive statements about these guys after the Murray Newman experience this season. I would hope that all of them would have committed to the cause and being Swans boys they will be all motivated to get the team off the bottom of the ladder.
Also congratulations to Matt Riggio who has just picked up his 2nd consecutive Swan Medal. A richly deserved award. With any luck there is some midfield support coming next year.

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 529 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977