Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans vs $ubi @ Crime Central- Round 19 7 years 8 months ago #100338

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358

Beasley Hutton wrote: Mike must be away again so I will kick this weeks game thread off for him.
Probably another showing of Groundhog Day coming up at Medibankrobbed Stadium but will go along to have a look in any case.
I will even take my chances and drive to the game to one of the major crime hot spots illustrated by DW the other day, I just better keep some change aside for the train ride home just in case! :unsure:

The ferals must have been having an off day when I last visited crime central. As I was getting into my car parked at the car park behind the community centre I realised I didn't have my wallet. I traced my steps back and found it on the ground a good 40 metres away. Must have come out when I pulled my budget out of my back pocket. I got away with one that day. Would have capped off an already miserable day getting beaten by the WCE ferals. Maybe Bronte put on a soup kitchen for his feral supporters after another delirious win.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DD.

Swans vs $ubi @ Crime Central- Round 19 7 years 8 months ago #100346

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
In order to prevent the situation of a couple of weeks back where Swans fans insulted their generous hosts by using language more akin to a group of Western Suburbs petty criminals, I present to you a guide for “Leederville Etiquette for Visiting supporters”

The ideal principle is that Swans fans should achieve a state of monastic silence whilst their superior opposition are belting the crap out of them, however it is recognised that some of these Bogans from the Eastern Suburbs cannot help themselves so the following is presented as a guide for acceptable comments at the Lions den

To an umpire who has awarded a free kick against Swans
“ I respectfully disagree with your decision, you man closely resembling a yellow insect larva”

To the opposition team leaving the field at half time
“Off with you cads”

To an opposition player who does something naughty
“Try and keep your elbow down Mister Twomey, there’s a good chap”

If Swans kick a goal
"Spiffing bit of play, go you good things"

If you get thirsty during the game
"Another cup of green tea thanks Edith. Yes, green tea not VB.."

Banter with an opposition fan
"You are a Country Member, I can tell"
(pause in the middle of the sentence for effect)

These types of comments should ensure that sensitive Subiaco supporters are allowed to have quiet enjoyment of their team as they slaughter their opposition.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, Dirty Weekender, gtrxuone

Swans vs $ubi @ Crime Central- Round 19 7 years 8 months ago #100347

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

mikeh wrote: In order to prevent the situation of a couple of weeks back where Swans fans insulted their generous hosts by using language more akin to a group of Western Suburbs petty criminals, I present to you a guide for “Leederville Etiquette for Visiting supporters”

The ideal principle is that Swans fans should achieve a state of monastic silence whilst their superior opposition are belting the crap out of them, however it is recognised that some of these Bogans from the Eastern Suburbs cannot help themselves so the following is presented as a guide for acceptable comments at the Lions den

“ I respectfully disagree with your decision, you man closely resembling a yellow insect larva”

“Off with you cads”

If Swans kick a goal

These types of comments should ensure that sensitive Subiaco supporters are allowed to have quiet enjoyment of their team as they slaughter their opposition.

:lol: I am a country member

Swans vs $ubi @ Crime Central- Round 19 7 years 8 months ago #100351

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

mikeh wrote: In order to prevent the situation of a couple of weeks back where Swans fans insulted their generous hosts by using language more akin to a group of Western Suburbs petty criminals, I present to you a guide for “Leederville Etiquette for Visiting supporters”

“Off with you cads”

If Swans kick a goal

Post of the year mikeh :lol:

Swans vs $ubi @ Crime Central- Round 19 7 years 8 months ago #100352

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840

Dirty Weekender wrote:

“Off with you cads”

If Swans kick a goal

Post of the year mikeh :lol:

Agree, that's some gold plated bogundean humour. At least that proves there's one Swans fan who doesn't take it all that seriously.

Swans vs $ubi @ Crime Central- Round 19 7 years 8 months ago #100354

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

you fu@*#g cu*t

“Off with you cads”

you fu@*#g cu*ts

you fu@*#g cu*t Twomey

If Swans kick a goal

take that you f@*#ing cu*ts

gimme a VB you f@*#ing cu*t

you cu*t

that's how it should be mike...my above sets out how it currently is with bogan supporters

Swans vs $ubi @ Crime Central- Round 19 7 years 8 months ago #100357

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Noooooooooo! I inadvertently got myself into a circle Jerk :P :P :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Theouterseagull

Swans vs $ubi @ Crime Central- Round 19 7 years 8 months ago #100358

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
B) Mike you and Freezer are the latest to members in the circle jerk
Thanks for the bus route Grassy. B)

Swans vs $ubi @ Crime Central- Round 19 7 years 8 months ago #100359

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Well we seem to be in control of the Colts game at this stage. Hopefully one win at least today then........

Swans vs $ubi @ Crime Central- Round 19 7 years 8 months ago #100379

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
How rubbish is your colts side, couldn't even beat us by 100 points. Might need a few more dodgy player qualifications before the finals of you're going to be competitive.

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 219 guests and one member online

• Demons Forever

Newest Footy Recruits

• Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020