Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

v Subi 6 years 10 months ago #123679

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
Great effort Sharks, first win not far away if they can bring that to the table every week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v Subi 6 years 10 months ago #123684

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Cheers mikeh......another 4th quarter.....where the game was on the line .....yet another loss......colts and reserves once again lead from the front.......8 guys with under 10 games of footy under their belt.....really tough rolling a class act like Subi......I guess who ever at EF responsible for knocking back Liam Ryan last year, should be kicked in the nuts for every goal he kicks......well done Subi.....SS your dinner is in the warmer mate......enjoy!

v Subi 6 years 10 months ago #123690

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
So after 9 rounds Subiaco are already 2 games clear.

v Subi 6 years 10 months ago #123699

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 111

mikeh wrote: Great effort Sharks, first win not far away if they can bring that to the table every week.

Thats been said the last few weeks now. The reality is we lost by 5 goals and it could've been 15. I hope they club isn't patting itself on the back- it was only a few years ago Subi and EF played off in a Prelim.

v Subi 6 years 10 months ago #123709

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 250

KCEF wrote:

mikeh wrote: Great effort Sharks, first win not far away if they can bring that to the table every week.

Thats been said the last few weeks now. The reality is we lost by 5 goals and it could've been 15. I hope they club isn't patting itself on the back- it was only a few years ago Subi and EF played off in a Prelim.

Last week it was ciao sayonara god bless I am not coming back. Tonight I feel optimistic. To build a garden is to believe in tomorrow. For the members and fans of the EFFC it has been a sandy almost desolate vista so pessimism can be excused - but green shoots are beginning to appear.

v Subi 6 years 10 months ago #123711

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Mixed emotions from me. We've been here before- put up a good effort giving us hope only to fall in a bloody great chasm the following week. When we see today's effort become the norm, then I'll begin to hope for next year.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

v Subi 6 years 10 months ago #123781

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839
Good battle by the Sharks, Subi dominated for the first qtr and a half and if not for some abysmal goal shooting, could have been 8 or 9 goals up but EF didn't drop their heads and from mid way through the second to mid way through the last you had our measure, beat us easily at the centre bounce to give your forwards a good clean look at the footy. Subi's experience told in the end, bigger fitter bodies ran the game out better with the last 5 goals of the game, but a lot to like with your young group. Stick with them.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 601 guests and 2 members online

• Success Hill
  • Omah

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL