Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

V West Perth 7 years 9 months ago #98293

• Custodian
  • Custodian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 76
With Liam Anthony, George Hampson and Cam Eardley returning from injury, can the Sharks snap back into form after two deplorable efforts in recent weeks. Based on their form in the Reserves so far this season hopefully Tyler Chalwell and Jesse Adamini will get their chance to play league this week. Jake Solomon showed promising signs last week and should continue to develop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Custodian.

V West Perth 7 years 9 months ago #98305

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Yes you can, our injury list is growing, Strijk and Tedesco join Rodda, Manning, Manzone, Fowler etc on the side lines :(

V West Perth 7 years 9 months ago #98310

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Well done Custy, about time someone else drove the Tyler bus ;) ........I have done it for far too long and not gotten out of the ATOM car park.....looks like Eardley, Hampson, LA and Perham are all ins going off the EF webpage.....cant see both Chalwell or Adamini playing TBH......hopefully Schofield concentrates on getting the footy this weekend instead of throwing water bottles...save that till we go to Lathlain again in a month or so time.

Leedy who else is on that injury list for WP?.....

V West Perth 7 years 9 months ago #98314

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
B S Read M Jupp J Schofield
HB J Harrold D Winton A Stephen
C S Henson D Anthony J Perham
HF J Mcnamara M Watson M Boyle
FF B O'Brien J Bristow B Peake
F J Solomon L Anthony C Eardley
Int. J Adamini, T Bristow, T Chalwell, J Crichton, J Green, G Hampson, R Lester-Smith,
In J Adamini, L Anthony, T Chalwell, C Eardley, J Green, G Hampson, J Perham,
Out M Bannister, L Krakouer, F Perry, J Simpson,

I would say some of those ins will need to pass a fitness test

V West Perth 7 years 9 months ago #98339

• Plus1
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5
How the f&^! Do some of these guys keep their spots in this team. Witches hats after quater time.
A few of these guys need a stint in the lower grades and learn how to fight it out. Rubbish!

V West Perth 7 years 9 months ago #98356

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Plus 1 give us names mate.....EF are easily playing like the worst team in the comp right now...the first 3 spots are done and dusted...,, slog between 4 clubs now for 4th and 5th spot....be interested to see post break Wiley can do something to turn this around and of course the players.....last 3 weeks on the EFFC site all this rubbish talk from the coach and players about redemption, reviewing mistakes etc...enough talk guys, just pull ya finger out and actually do something....no disrespect to WP but this wasnt even WP best 22....70pt loss sums up how well EF are travelling....interesting to note though......Subi and WP beat EF by 70 plus points and Perth beat EF by 11....just shows the gap between the top 3 and the rest....how in fark EF best SF I will never know......well done WP....fully deserved from all accounts....enjoy your journey home Leedy.....thank fark I am going to the US / Canada for 3 weeks....geez I hate footy :lol:

Last edit: by Freezin.

V West Perth 7 years 9 months ago #98359

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
I share your pain and frustration freeze. Thank fk I'm a Toronto Blue Jays supporter :S
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

V West Perth 7 years 9 months ago #98366

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
LOL 58.....I will be in Toronto next week to watch the Blue Jays play Detroit at home......who do I need to look out for?

V West Perth 7 years 9 months ago #98389

• Winger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 135
Shark mate, the ball did bounce your way today. I turned to my West Perth mate and said its not the Sharks day today. Maybe we were hurting after the crap loss last week, who knows but the Sharks are not that bad.

Last edit: by Winger. Reason: Spelling
  • Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 252 guests and 5 members online

• swansfan4life
  • Success Hill
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma