Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Best of luck Grump 7 years 7 months ago #103246

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Kudos to your EP colts boys Grump on their win and finals spot today.....could say EF blew it in the 3rd with that 1.6 scoreline....but hey EP had faith in their youngsters to get the job done without their two best players in Powell-Pepper and Wright.....so well done there.

Hope your EP colts side goes deep in the finals Grump....big ask though because Perth, Cl, SF and SD all look pretty good, especially with a few heading back to the colts from senior duties next week....all to play for....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Best of luck Grump 7 years 7 months ago #103565

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Freezin wrote: Kudos to your EP colts boys Grump on their win and finals spot today.....could say EF blew it in the 3rd with that 1.6 scoreline....but hey EP had faith in their youngsters to get the job done without their two best players in Powell-Pepper and Wright.....so well done there.

Hope your EP colts side goes deep in the finals Grump....big ask though because Perth, Cl, SF and SD all look pretty good, especially with a few heading back to the colts from senior duties next week....all to play for....

Thnak you Freezin, really appreciate the thoughts, I am going to the games expecting them to be my last but the boys did well and I get another one, Swans will be a hard one but with Wright and PP back we may have a better chance
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 270 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977