Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

the new coaching set up and more 8 years 4 months ago #81920

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Forgetting the alignment level the new reserves and colts coaches are a really great move for the continuing development process at the club, at least a higher % of our colts have a chance to play at higher level than our peppermint grove neighbours.

Luke Dwyer has come home after deserting us for the Tigers and I remember Luke as being a good young man and it will be interesting to meet him again.

Seems that there are more changes in the development area with Mr Moss securing a position at WAIS. Well done Gary, you have done a great job in the past couple of years and I wish you all the best for your new role.

Not only a really good and nice bloke but a better than average footballer.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

the new coaching set up and more 8 years 4 months ago #81929

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Adam Simpson and the WCE agree with you Grump

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 385 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes