Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Colts report vs Subiaco 8 years 6 months ago #77956

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
The last game of the season resulted in a win but it was against a team (and I do apologise for this but have to say it) a team that seemed to have a lower level of skill than we usually display, a team with even less understanding of how to react and one that seemed to be developing for next years colts rather than developing player for the next level in their journey.

I understand where we are and what it is all about but felt a little for Subiaco where clearly the loss on Steve Armstrong has left a gap.

On the day subi has a couple good players but we had a few more.

The performances over the season by Steve Murphy, Mitchell Dobson, Alex di Placido, Kobe Chrisp and Mr Allsop down back were outstanding given the circumstances of the season. Mr Eaton up forward with Stan Wright and Connor De Campo in the middle have given me some hope for a more productive next season but for this to happen these players along with the ones coming up from the 16's need to have a clear pathway and a very clear understanding of a game PLAN and how to react in the many situations that occur, stoppages, kick ins, goal shooting, dead ball and the rest.

Oh well that is it for me but have the 14's and 15's to help along so that will keep me going until november.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Colts report vs Subiaco 8 years 6 months ago #77968

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373
Respect and appreciation for the weekly effort you have gone to in reporting the colts matches from your dugout again in 2015 Grump. Whilst I know it's intended for your lot I'm sure almost all regulars here have a read every week. Between you and Cardy I reckon that's about it for locating any match information outside of stats re the colts comp in WA. As a neutral I read em weekly so just wanted to recognise your time and effort with a thank you.

Last edit: by Dirty Weekender.

Colts report vs Subiaco 8 years 6 months ago #77969

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dirty Weekender wrote: Respect and appreciation for the weekly effort you have gone to in reporting the colts matches from your dugout again in 2015 Grump. Whilst I know it's intended for your lot I'm sure almost all regulars here have a read every week. Between you and Cardy I reckon that's about it for locating any match information outside of stats re the colts comp in WA. As a neutral I read em weekly so just wanted to recognise your time and effort with a thank you.

Thank you
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Colts report vs Subiaco 8 years 6 months ago #77976

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
Hey Grump as an avid Colts follower like myself who do you believe will go on to win this years Premiership?
I saw an outstanding CL side completely dismantle WP yesterday they were scarily good :unsure:

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Colts report vs Subiaco 8 years 6 months ago #77979

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Beasley Hutton wrote: Hey Grump as an avid Colts follower like myself who do you believe will go on to win this years Premiership?
I saw an outstanding CL side completely dismantle WP yesterday they were scarily good :unsure:

WP seemed to me when we played them to be a bit shallow on the talent, Hinchcliffe and then it drops away, EF are always ok but the not up with the top three.

Peels colts side which has no relationship to their others teams are a hard and quite skilled team, their FF, blonde headed fella is a very skilled player and if they can get it to him enough times they will cause some issues with their runners being able to get the ball out of defence quite quickly.

Claremont and Swans are the best teams and I favour Swans as long as they play as a team. Claremont seem to rely on a few outstanding players who bring others into the game where as swans play as a team with a couple of boys that are really hard at it. This time round it will be who can bring the best to the table each game unlike last year where Swans were clearly so far ahead of the rest and it was theirs to lose!

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 546 guests and 2 members online

• Swedgen
  • KCachard

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma