Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Keitel signed with WP 9 years 2 months ago #62450

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
and DF my point was simply does any club in the WAFL have 40 players of protected species quality?....protected species quality to me would mean those players who are regarded as untouchable.......EP and Peel are welcome to list cloggers likes Sylvia, Moller, McGinnity, Hill etc.......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Keitel signed with WP 9 years 2 months ago #62452

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
Of course they don't but it's done as a money making exercise by some clubs, hence charging 10k for reserves players

Keitel signed with WP 9 years 2 months ago #62471

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230

Freezin wrote: and DF my point was simply does any club in the WAFL have 40 players of protected species quality?....protected species quality to me would mean those players who are regarded as untouchable.......EP and Peel are welcome to list cloggers likes Sylvia, Moller, McGinnity, Hill etc.......

I would have mcginnity and hill back at tigerland in a flash

Keitel signed with WP 9 years 1 month ago #62511

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
Keitel does not want to be at ep for obvious reasons...I said this from the start...what kid would

don't worry there will be more kids like him that miss the draft in years to come and will not want to stay there and I don't blame them

dug your own hole!

Keitel signed with WP 9 years 1 month ago #63275

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

strono wrote: Keitel does not want to be at ep for obvious reasons...I said this from the start...what kid would

don't worry there will be more kids like him that miss the draft in years to come and will not want to stay there and I don't blame them

dug your own hole!

Funny but at the scratch match today most of last years and the one before were out there play and seemingly quite happy to be doing so, sat with one who isn't playing on cos his law degree is more important and he commented that if he could he would be back in a flash. Seems like all the comments about players departing in their droves is just a crock

As for keitel the linage issue with skender, smith and anyone else that can be linked is a crock as well. Him and his MUM are sad that he isn't the next big thing and they dont like the truth about his attitude, demeanor and work ethic, the same things he was told by the recruiters and scouts. His manager said what would they know. Follow me son into 18 months of oblivion

Funny comment by the SW Football Manager at a recent meeting, he told the WP and P managers that he will be in their office at seasons end demanding a list of players turning 19. Seems that there are 2 clubs who may see perhaps more of their players moving to pastures greener and less far!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Keitel signed with WP 9 years 1 month ago #63285

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Heard the same thing Grump about player managers. Tyler should have been contracted but wasnt. most ckubs contract there players who have a future. Sadly EP footy manager didnt do that. I dont expect Tyler to return and that is our lot with this alignment.

Keitel signed with WP 9 years 1 month ago #63291

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Well I heard from the mum of one that has left that 17 in all have left.
Hardly none.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Keitel signed with WP 9 years 1 month ago #63294

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1193
It's going to arbitration & I got a feeling Keitel will be forced to stay at EP due to the technicality of the Alignment Protected player list even though he isn't contracted.

Keitel signed with WP 9 years 1 month ago #63302

• screemar
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 9
the arbitrator will allow keilel to play for west perth. the transfer fee will be $4000.00.

Keitel signed with WP 9 years 1 month ago #63305

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Demons Forever wrote: Well I heard from the mum of one that has left that 17 in all have left.
Hardly none.

DF in the context of a normal turnover of players 17 is abt right and it is hardly a big number out of last years squad of 55 and a colts squad at the last night of training of abt 28 no longer colts eligible players.

How many have the little demons lost without a alignment but just down to being not very good!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Last edit: by Grump.
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 280 guests and one member online

• Omah

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL