Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Alignments 9 years 5 months ago #56952

• one time only
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 32
ArkRoyal wrote:

One Time Only: I did not realise one had to be so literal when making a point: the Commission made you give it up in the years you mentioned, it certainly was not your club's doing. Now you answer a question, please: Why is EP so different from Claremont and South Fremantle? If you do reply, please put it on the EP thread. Thanks.

East Perth is not so different to those other Clubs. I never said they were. The previous alignments had nothing to do with what I asked Peter North. You're the one who jumped in and made an incorrect statement, not me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Alignments 9 years 5 months ago #56989

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Thanks for the reply. Your were asking other people what they would do if their club was aligned, which is a fair enough question. I was just stressing that other people at other clubs have dealt differently with the alignment than EP. Goodness, Subiaco would have merged with the Eagles in the late 80s, but from the opposition of the members and board. Cheerio.

Alignments 9 years 5 months ago #57506

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
So close yet so far two years in a row. Any chance this could be thrown out in the off season....please

Alignments 9 years 3 months ago #58953

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Lucas is a another strong pick up for Royals. i guess every one wil lbe on the alignement case again because i can see with WCE recruiting and development that the Royals will be stronger than last year

Alignments 9 years 3 months ago #58954

• terror
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 30
They still wont give a f*ck about the jumper..

Alignments 9 years 3 months ago #58969

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
And this what gets under my skin. They wont stand up in September. I will say this at AGM

Alignments 9 years 3 months ago #58971

• one time only
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 32
Astro, I should think your AGM will be a very lively affair. I can imagine there might be a lot of ducking for cover.

I just wonder if Jardine will be present.

Please let us know what transpires.

Alignments 9 years 3 months ago #59105

• Taylor
  • Thank you received: 0
The WCE players can't really be blamed for the attitude they have in their respective WAFL jumpers. The culture will always be flawed. Though some players may look at "not being selected" as a challenge to work hard for EPFC, many will not.

Why? because they will be working for themselves. This is what was inevitable in the alignment model. They do not train with EP. How are they supposed to build the relationships needed at EP to promote the want to play for that jumper and the people who wear it, when they are not around them all the time.

Any premiership side will always say "These boys are really close!" You will not get that at EPFC or PTFC. EPFC lost the last 2 premierships because of that. WP and S, were simply playing with heart and that is what got them the wins.

Craig Wulff is a legend for EPFC, but only 7 or 8 players in that team really felt that. The WCE players would never have had the true passion to win those games for Wulff. Some may have been more concerned for their own pre-season than a WAFL GF!!!

Frustrating for me to say it, but WCE and FFC should have their own reserves teams in the WAFL.

Alignments 9 years 3 months ago #59114

• Cesspit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 118
When is the East Perth AGM.

Alignments 9 years 3 months ago #59116

• Taylor
  • Thank you received: 0
8th Feb, 1030am!!

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 229 guests and 2 members online

• Royals78
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr