Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Eligible players Eagles finals 2014 9 years 7 months ago #53102

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Is that a death threat how unfortunate. He would have to go through me first Grump we stick together at East Perth. Is there a moderator on this forum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Eligible players Eagles finals 2014 9 years 7 months ago #53111

• hawkhawkins
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I SFFC4ever is back to his trolling ways. Got bored with being a hot 14 year old girl on the Justin Bieber chat room. Get a life tool!

Eligible players Eagles finals 2014 9 years 7 months ago #53150

• EdStark
  • Thank you received: 0
wow.....bit harsh SFFC4EVER!

I checked the teams as you suggested Larry, it was a strong team no doubt!

I got $9 a few weeks for a subi flag, I was happy to see your post!

it will be interesting this week given WCE are out of the running!

Ed

Eligible players Eagles finals 2014 9 years 7 months ago #53157

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

Larry Bird wrote: Is that a death threat how unfortunate. He would have to go through me first Grump we stick together at East Perth. Is there a moderator on this forum.

Yeah there are moderators on this forum LB, but I think they have got bigger concerns worrying about the form and injury woes of their WAFL side leading up to the finals mate......rather than death threats against your day to day existence mate........you will be fine LB.......if you can survive a real life altercation with Leedy than a cyber spat with SFFC4ever will be a piece of piss mate.......

Last edit: by Freezin.

Eligible players Eagles finals 2014 9 years 7 months ago #53165

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Freezin wrote:

Larry Bird wrote: Is that a death threat how unfortunate. He would have to go through me first Grump we stick together at East Perth. Is there a moderator on this forum.

Yeah there are moderators on this forum LB, but I think they have got bigger concerns worrying about the form and injury woes of their WAFL side leading up to the finals mate......rather than death threats against your day to day existence mate........you will be fine LB.......if you can survive a real life altercation with Leedy than a cyber spat with SFFC4ever will be a piece of piss mate.......

Freezin are you suggesting that the moderators might be doing some training in anticipation of a late call up to play for the mighty black and whites?

Eligible players Eagles finals 2014 9 years 7 months ago #53173

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thanks for the reassurance but I wasn't scared ha ha. I think I can beat him and Leedy even at my age.

Eligible players Eagles finals 2014 9 years 7 months ago #53179

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

swan42 wrote:

Freezin wrote:

Freezin are you suggesting that the moderators might be doing some training in anticipation of a late call up to play for the mighty black and whites?

42 if it gets SD over the line come next weekend than beggars can't be choosers I guess....not too sure what impact the likes of George and Mikeh would have on SD chances for next weekend........couldn't do any worse I guess.....Boekhurst is definitely a loss for you boys as will Ames would be if out also......but heyas one door closes another opens I guess, SD have some quality waiting for a chance if it should arise no doubt!

Eligible players Eagles finals 2014 9 years 7 months ago #53181

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017

Freezin wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Freezin wrote:

42 if it gets SD over the line come next weekend than beggars can't be choosers I guess....not too sure what impact the likes of George and Mikeh would have on SD chances for next weekend........couldn't do any worse I guess.....Boekhurst is definitely a loss for you boys as will Ames would be if out also......but heyas one door closes another opens I guess, SD have some quality waiting for a chance if it should arise no doubt!

Sorry Freezin, I am not a moderator, think you're getting me mixed up with the other Mike....(UX1 or something like that)...... Swans would be scraping the bottom of the barrel if they wanted to call me up next weekend although I had a jog the other day :whistle:

Last edit: by mikeh.

Eligible players Eagles finals 2014 9 years 7 months ago #53183

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1194

Larry Bird wrote: Thanks for the reassurance but I wasn't scared ha ha. I think I can beat him and Leedy even at my age.

Bahahahahaha geez you'd be lucky to have the power to piss in a beaker you twit :lol:

Eligible players Eagles finals 2014 9 years 7 months ago #53185

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Is that a challenge Southerner, or you scared of an old veteran centre half back.

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 753 guests and 2 members online

• Mr AFL
  • TheFeds

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL