Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Colts game played in 2 halves 9 years 8 months ago #49735

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Well one to the boys for not losing and well done to WP for not winning but for having a great fightback.

The first half was a played on our terms, hard at the ball, used it well enough and kept WP at bay. Second half WP played much harder and scored a truly great goal inn the last stanza, far pocket leederville end, the lad on the boundary line, put the ball in the air towards the far post and let the breeze do the work, great skills.

My only negative comment to the WP boys would be that they waste reaction time appealing for frees when they should be manning up, cost them 2 clearances in the last that could have effected the result. I realise most players do it but the WP boys did it to excess, in my opinion.

For EP the house mates Decke, Dent and Giblett were the better players with Hille doing what he does best, playing Football.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Colts game played in 2 halves 9 years 8 months ago #49743

• Growler
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Hmmmm this is getting boring .... Haha
I agree actually with your comments once again and have to say that the colts games remain the true games left for the clubs to enjoy ..... All yet to be manipulated by the machine and players stepping up from the suburban competitions with passion and love for the game
Long live the colts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 574 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977