Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v Joondy 7 years 3 weeks ago #118479

• Senior Seagull
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
Massive game this week against Joondy who looked very good against the ferals who stuck with them for 3 qtrs but when it got tough they chucked it in as usual.
WP have pace all over the park, something we still lack and they have good talls, so that part of the contest will be pivitol, Guiniss, Clang & Dela need to take charge, certainly Clang and Dela are a bit more mobile than big Seva but he will get a big share of the tapouts.

Should see fridge come into the mids for this one after a great game in the 2's last week, we desperately need his clearance power to help Kitch, Horse and Hoskins. We need to add some defensive pressure to the forward structure, at the moment it's the Ryan show but if he gets blanketed then we will struggle to kick a winning score so we need options. Sokol and Nelesen had great games in the 2's last week with 10+ goals between them so one or both should come in. As previously said we need some Deluca's up forward to create some havoc. How far away is Halligan, when fit he is a gun and plays a physical game.

The backs have been a bit average in the first 2 games, on paper they are the best in the comp but at the moment they are not performing to the level we have come to expect so time for the back 6 to really extract the digit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v Joondy 7 years 3 weeks ago #118591

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
Ex Swan Dylan Nelson named in the Subiaco squad after a 4 goal game in the reserves last week. Good luck to him if he makes the final 22.

Subi v Joondy 7 years 3 weeks ago #118613

• BC
  • Thank you received: 1547
still missing a few with Clarke and Bryan out with hammies this week. Good to see the Cock back in.

B A Heal D Jackson J Latham
HB J Lockyer A Litherland R Powell
C C Adamson C Hoskins K Horsley
HF W Twomey L Delahunty B Sokol
FF J Joyce C Wheeler L Ryan
F D Guiness L Kitchin C Phelan

Int. B Stevenson, A Cockie, B Matera, D Nelson, D Perkins, M Walters, B Fimmano,

Subi v Joondy 7 years 3 weeks ago #118689

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Team effort...everybody contributed at various stages.

Forward line a lot more dangerous with Liam, Dylan and Benny S hunting together

Subi v Joondy 7 years 3 weeks ago #118690

• Senior Seagull
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
Ben, down south so missed the game. Obviously Sokol had a ripper 3rd qtr opened them up and was the difference in the end?

Subi v Joondy 7 years 3 weeks ago #118691

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Senior Seagull wrote: Ben, down south so missed the game. Obviously Sokol had a ripper 3rd qtr opened them up and was the difference in the end?

G'day mate....yeah more options...they double team Ryan and so....Sokol pops up....they leave Nelson alone and he pops up....much better set up....dangerous in fact

Subi v Joondy 7 years 3 weeks ago #118692

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
Good win that. Walters is becoming very handy. Forward line was much better. No Guiness today, injury? Good to see Hancock back today in the magoos and doing well. Halligan still several weeks away according to the worst...
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"
The following user(s) said Thank You: La Hincha

Subi v Joondy 7 years 3 weeks ago #118695

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

DG wrote: Good win that. Walters is becoming very handy. Forward line was much better. No Guiness today, injury? Good to see Hancock back today in the magoos and doing well. Halligan still several weeks away according to the worst...

DG...I think we're back in the mix with that forward line set up.

One week it will be Liam, the next Nelson, the next Sokol......it's up to the opposition to man them up now

And mate...your turn for votes

Last edit: by La Hincha.

Subi v Joondy 7 years 3 weeks ago #118697

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
For sure LH, interested to see what happens when Guiness is back as Dela rucked all day. I didn't get there until about the 25 min mark and generally miss the 1st qtr most weeks because of work, so not sure if its fair that I vote?
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"
The following user(s) said Thank You: La Hincha

Subi v Joondy 7 years 3 weeks ago #118698

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

DG wrote: For sure LH, interested to see what happens when Guiness is back as Dela rucked all day. I didn't get there until about the 25 min mark and generally miss the 1st qtr most weeks because of work, so not sure if its fair that I vote?

Well, you saw the bulk...as long as its not me every week mate...gotta be honest with 502 bucks on the line and possibly more once more folks get involved

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 723 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977