Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v Doggies 7 years 11 months ago #92923

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

Leedy wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Leedy wrote:

BC wrote:

mikeh wrote:

BC wrote:

Bazza wrote: On another note, I really hope your crew turn out for this one in decent numbers? How long has it been that two teams have meet up undefeated this far in?

unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it I'm flying to Europe on Saturday night and the missus would kill me if I knicked off to the footy and left her to sort out the house....on the other hand.... :whistle:

Lucky you BC, whereabouts in Europe are you heading? Have a great time

cheers Mike....flying into Edinburgh for a week driving around Scotland then onto Vienna for a few days before heading off to Poland and Russia. From what I can gather it's still bloody cold over there so will need my heavy Subi jacket, Subi scarf and Subi beanie. I'll spread the gospel of the mighty maroon and gold whilst there and might even take some selfies at Loch Ness, Auschwitz and the Kremlin all kitted up which is not something you see every day. B)

haha, BC-Im off to Sanfrancisco, New York then to England for a couple of County Cricket games where a mate plays for Lancashire and then off to Dumfries in Scotland for a week to visit some old mates where I played cricket a couple of times. Im taking my warm Falcons jacket, cap and beanie and spread the word, I have tickets to a Mets game and Billy Joel at Madison Square Gardens, can't wait :P

Bloody hell covering some ground there, round the world ticket?

Nah, missus planned it thoroughly, worked out cheaper ;)

Yeah I've never actually bought one of those RTW tickets, but apparently they are not that great value. Mind you I have never covered a number of continents in one trip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 251 guests and 3 members online

• TheRock
  • Ted Nugent

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog