Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Lessons learnt from Footygoss & WAFLonline 9 years 3 months ago #59444

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
I am pretty sure all us here would of chipped in to help 42.......isnt that what ozfooty buddies do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lessons learnt from Footygoss & WAFLonline 9 years 3 months ago #59455

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

Freezin wrote: I am pretty sure all us here would of chipped in to help 42.......isnt that what ozfooty buddies do?

No doubts freeze and that on top of chipping in trying to keep our players from leaving to $$$ubi!!
Fark I might need to get a second job to pay for all of this!! :dry:

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Lessons learnt from Footygoss & WAFLonline 9 years 3 months ago #59461

• Jimmy Boag
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Freezin wrote: I am pretty sure all us here would of chipped in to help 42.......isnt that what ozfooty buddies do?

No doubts freeze and that on top of chipping in trying to keep our players from leaving to $$$ubi!!
Fark I might need to get a second job to pay for all of this!! :dry:

I'm sure Subiaco are doing everything above board :unsure:
Like to see how many players they have recruited from the east and from local WAFL clubs, seems like a lot.

Lessons learnt from Footygoss & WAFLonline 9 years 3 months ago #59466

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

Don't think so freeze..I get the distinct feeling that one or two members here place themselves above others ;)
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Lessons learnt from Footygoss & WAFLonline 9 years 3 months ago #59531

• Jimmy Boag
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

58shark wrote:

Don't think so freeze..I get the distinct feeling that one or two members here place themselves above others ;)

And who would they be? Enlighten us with your wisdom. :huh:

Lessons learnt from Footygoss & WAFLonline 9 years 3 months ago #59560

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Jimmy Boag wrote:

58shark wrote:

Wisdom...what wisdom jimmy, don't know what you're on about?? No names, no pack drills, but a good test for you jimmy, is that if you can see the end of your nose when you look at someone, then maybe it's you.

Lessons learnt from Footygoss & WAFLonline 9 years 3 months ago #59565

• Jimmy Boag
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

58shark wrote:

Jimmy Boag wrote:

58shark wrote:

Wisdom...what wisdom jimmy, don't know what you're on about?? No names, no pack drills, but a good test for you jimmy, is that if you can see the end of your nose when you look at someone, then maybe it's you.

Oh, ok. Just a cheap shot. You're way too clever for me ;) Guess ;) is an East Fremantle code, hey ;) ;)

Last edit: by Jimmy Boag.

Lessons learnt from Footygoss & WAFLonline 9 years 3 months ago #59574

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Jimmy Boag wrote:

58shark wrote:

Jimmy Boag wrote:

58shark wrote:

Oh, ok. Just a cheap shot. You're way too clever for me ;) Guess ;) is an East Fremantle code, hey ;) ;)

Oh dear jimmy, methinks you're pouting. Chin up old son...all in fun.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 596 guests and 5 members online

• westaussieguy
  • TheRock
  • Demons Forever
  • DD
  • Ted Nugent

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma