Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Malaysian Air Disaster and Russian Pricks. 9 years 8 months ago #48983

• Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
Fair dinkum, if it isn't bad enough these brain dead goons shot down this aircraft killing 300 defenceless people including 80 kids, they are now preventing any decent body recovery, destroying the scene , all to cover their crime, all backed by a recalcitrant Putin and Russian Govt, I've no doubt the weapon used is now being hidden in Russia while the bodies still lay there.

What a disgrace, problem is what do we do, appears it's a nightmarish situation, under the control of rogue government, that just can't cooperate with the international community,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Malaysian Air Disaster and Russian Pricks. 9 years 8 months ago #48985

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1193
Until every single fact is gathered mate - pray for their immediate families , a terrible tragedy that should never have occurred

Malaysian Air Disaster and Russian Pricks. 9 years 8 months ago #48989

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Southerner wrote: Until every single fact is gathered mate - pray for their immediate families , a terrible tragedy that should never have occurred

How can you gather facts when the facts are being destroyed by the criminals that committed the crime?

Malaysian Air Disaster and Russian Pricks. 9 years 8 months ago #48990

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
There's a lot that doesn't make sense Baz but a proper investigation hasn't been completed and I guess we all have to wait until this is done
I just hope the truth comes out for those poor bastards who lost their young kids in particular

Malaysian Air Disaster and Russian Pricks. 9 years 8 months ago #49634

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Totally agree with you Bazza, you would have to be pretty thick to think this war hardened lot in Ukraine are gonna give a flying fark about investigating what really happened here..........bodies left for 3 days out in the sun......probably more still to be recovered..........as for those poor "bastards" and their loss of loved ones southerner, couldn't think of anything more heartbreaking as being a "parent" losing their child in such terrible unforseen circumstances............I reckon "bastards" is a better word for describing the wankers who pulled the trigger mate!

Last edit: by Freezin.

Malaysian Air Disaster and Russian Pricks. 9 years 8 months ago #49947

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
Malaysia Airlines is likely to change its name in a shake up as part of a company overhaul in the wake of two high-profile air disasters in recent months.
The airline's reputation has suffered a major blow since one of its passenger planes, disappeared en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, while another, was apparently blown out of the sky by pro-Russian separatists in the Ukraine.

"Our majority shareholder, the Malaysian government, has already started a process of assessing the future shape of our business and that process will now be sped up as a result of MH17," the airline's commercial director is reported to have said.

The airline said it is looking at a number of options to restructure the business such as changing its name and planning new routes, including avoiding flying over war zones.

"This tragedy has taught us that despite following the guidelines and advice set out by the governing bodies, the skies above certain territories are simply not safe," a spokesperson said.

"MH17 has shown us that airlines can no longer rely on existing industry bodies for this information."

Malaysian Air Disaster and Russian Pricks. 9 years 8 months ago #49949

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Yes read this plus the losses incurred...
Shame as I have flown MAS a few times and found them to be one of the best airlines I have flown. Service is excellant
Lets hope people still support them. Remember 15 aircrew were lost on each flight and would of been known to their workmates in the company. RIP
It must be hard for them yet they are still working. The emotional strain and trying to keep a smile on their faces incredibly hard yet they would be doing just that.
The airline is unfortunate as neither incident was due to thier mismanagement or fault. A few hundred aircraft flew the same route.
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

Malaysian Air Disaster and Russian Pricks. 9 years 8 months ago #49953

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I just hope the investigators find those responsible for both tragedies , even if it is just for the Mums , Dad's & rellies
Closure might give them some little ray of light , maybe

Malaysian Air Disaster and Russian Pricks. 9 years 8 months ago #50061

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Cardy, I only even flew with them once, and they were crap, a few years ago , they lost my luggage and when I finally got it back ( 5 days later) their staff had been broken into and stolen items out of it, I wrote a letter of complaint and when they replied they never offered a single cent in compensation, the letter looked like it had been written on a 1960's imperial typewriter, completely backwards and hopeless and I am not surprised they have had problems, their security alone is crap.

This missing plane was handled badly, and at the end of the day they are 1005 responisible for that one, when you take 300 paying passengers on board and then completly lose the plane its your responsibility.

The Ukraine issue was not their fault, as many other airlines flew the route, although it does appear the more cost contious arilines flew the cheapest route over the area, but they had clearance to do so, so cant cop that one.

They are losing something like 1.3 Million a day, Air Asia has absolutley smashed them around local and asian routes, and they cant compete with the likes of Emirates etc, its state owned - they would be better to just down size or merge with Air Asia.

Personally I would not be sorry to see them go.

Last edit: by Bazza.

Malaysian Air Disaster and Russian Pricks. 9 years 8 months ago #50126

• TheRock
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 36
I presume you're not buying ticket in the WA Football Raffle then?

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 360 guests and 2 members online

• Sand Surfer

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977