Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

V Carlton. 6 years 11 months ago #123908

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358
And exactly why I wouldn't be bringing Hayden Ballantyne in anytime soon. It would send the wrong message to the kids and the likes of a player like Hayden Crozier who is improving with each game. These guys have each played their part in the revival.

Chemistry is important, when you have it you don't mess with it. I only see Ballantyne coming in for an injured player or sudden drastic drop in form.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V Carlton. 6 years 11 months ago #123922

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I think Ballantynes has to earn his place back in the side, if it were based on one game then Cox with 17 marks last week would come in. Agree with DD the kids are doing well and Ballas needs to show a bit over two or three more weeks at least for mine.

V Carlton. 6 years 11 months ago #123923

• Time For a Flag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The VFL is not the AFL
  • Thank you received: 133
DD seldom agrees with me but I agree with him 100% here. Bally would be a bad move for mine. Yongesters getting the job done and I Never liked the way he seems to make things more difficult than needed. I always liked Ibbo as well but is it time to gain some confidence in the WAFL. Has Pearse done enough to hold his spot? How far away is the other Pearse? Sorry about spelling
Victorians still laugh at West Aussies because of the way we bailed out the vfl and then allowed it to be called it the AFL!

V Carlton. 6 years 11 months ago #123931

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2016
I counted 10 guys who played for Peel on Saturday who were potentially putting their hands up for selection. Competition for places keeps everyone on their toes and is a stark contrast with last year when the injury list was out of control.

V Carlton. 6 years 10 months ago #123986

• Leather Stops
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109

anchorman wrote: Don't get me wrong about Ballas, I think he must earn his spot back, but he wont take long to be back to his manic best.His forward pressure is needed even though we are winning games.
I just looked at the Dockers site and it seems that Pearce is TBA,I assume that means, to be announced.I also take it that he isn't training yet.
It is interesting that Brennan Cox took 17 marks in the game against Perth on the weekend.I think he has only just returned from injury as well.Also Sam Collins took nine marks.Maybe Ibbos spot is in danger.

How come Ballantyne did his hammy last weekend & no one took this into consideration?

V Carlton. 6 years 10 months ago #123990

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Was only announced at lunch time, I assume they were checking a scan.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 330 guests and one member online

• Demons Forever

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog
  • FremantlesFinest