Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Fyfe staying. 7 years 2 weeks ago #119132

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

Grassy wrote: Fyfe is Far Better than Martin,please!

Not often I agree with you grassy, but Martin is a very good player in an ordinary side, whereas Fyffe would be good in any side. Probably would look pretty good in blue & gold ;)
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fyfe staying. 7 years 2 weeks ago #119346

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357

Unholytugboat wrote: Just a thought, Fyfe has basically come out and said that he will stay if he can see the dockers will have success in the pipeline.
I know its only their first game, but geez they were sh!t. If they have a repeat of 2016, end up on the bottom, sandi & johnson retire. How does he justify staying?

Poor old Tugger and Leather Straps will be in mourning right now. Fyfe has stated categorically he will recommit at the end of the season and sees his future at Fremantle. :lol:
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Fyfe staying. 7 years 2 weeks ago #119354

• Unholytugboat
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 100
Not really, I hope he leaves, he would look great in a hawthorn or eagles jumper.if he does stay by the time freo are talking finals again he will be 30+. At least his decision will be a lot easier after the first couple of rounds, he can see where the club is at.

Fyfe staying. 7 years 2 weeks ago #119355

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Unholytugboat wrote: Not really, I hope he leaves, he would look great in a hawthorn or eagles jumper.if he does stay by the time freo are talking finals again he will be 30+. At least his decision will be a lot easier after the first couple of rounds, he can see where the club is at.

It must be a particularly difficult concept to grasp. He has unequivocally and unambiguously said that he sees his future at Fremantle. He has also said without qualification that if he considers that his contract negotiations are a distraction to either him or the team he will bring forward the settling of the matter.

You can dream or delude yourself as much as you like he will be at Freo for the long term. Now back to the BCG farce.

Fyfe staying. 7 years 2 weeks ago #119356

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
Think Commetti has it right, freo would be better doing the best deal they can, its all about the future now, Hasleby reckons they are at the lowest point player stock wise in their hopeless history, I guess thats saying something, but the writing was on the wall 2 yrs ago, Lyon did sfa.

Fyfe staying. 7 years 2 weeks ago #119357

• Unholytugboat
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Why not sign now instead of lip service? The supporters could do with something to cheer about.

Fyfe staying. 7 years 2 weeks ago #119359

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Unholytugboat wrote: Why not sign now instead of lip service? The supporters could do with something to cheer about.

Because you wouldn't have anything else to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fyfe staying. 7 years 2 weeks ago #119360

• Unholytugboat
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yeah I will , head back to the Boston thread

Fyfe staying. 7 years 2 weeks ago #119369

• Unholytugboat
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Such a heavily moderatored section,

Fyfe staying. 7 years 2 weeks ago #119371

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Not really you keep dragging up the same crap all the time. You made your point. We have heard it over and over again. Try something intelligent and surprise yourself.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 604 guests and 2 members online

• Success Hill
  • Omah

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977