Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Pavlich and his 350 games. 7 years 8 months ago #100202

• Peter North
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Grassy wrote: As great as Pav has been for Freo and well done on his great career and Congratulations to him for his 350th Game Milestone,let me ask you a Hypothetical.

Do you rate him as highly as Gero or Bernie Naylor.

Completely different players I would of thought Gero and Bernie were full fwds, Pav played FB, CHB,Midfield,CHF and FF all Australian in those position mentioned.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pavlich and his 350 games. 7 years 8 months ago #100248

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Posted this before, but got dumped so sorry if this is a double up. Anchor, make sure you're sitting down if you read this.
Freo have made a lot of dumb recruitments over the years, but they have made 2 very good decisions. 1 was to recruit Pav. 2 was to make sure he stayed with the club.
Yes, I dislike your mob intensely, but I have nothing but the greatest respect for the Pav. For a man to come over from SA and play for what was a basket case of a team was honourable. Then to knock back some very good offers to stay says a lot about the makeup of the man. Playing 350 out of the West is something we may never see again. Well done Pav and I hope you have a great game to go out on. You're a legend of WA football.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Pavlich and his 350 games. 7 years 8 months ago #100274

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
Congratulations to Pav on 350 games and a great career in many different positions.

I am surprised none of the Freo supporters on here have made comment on Slobbo from 360's disrespectful and uneducated questioning on last nights show when interviewing him before his milestone this week!

Pavlich and his 350 games. 7 years 8 months ago #100278

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

Beasley Hutton wrote: Congratulations to Pav on 350 games and a great career in many different positions.

I am surprised none of the Freo supporters on here have made comment on Slobbo from 360's disrespectful and uneducated questioning on last nights show when interviewing him before his milestone this week!

Maybe because some people, like me are sick of the crap they dish up now and don't watch it. Got sick of Whatley getting a hard on over Geelong and the races. I said it before, Robbo should give up newspapers and start writing Mills & Boone love stories.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Pavlich and his 350 games. 7 years 8 months ago #100279

• Peter North
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Yeah I hardly watch it anymore I got sick of Slobbos love affair with Hird and defending Essendon every chance he got, but I did watch it the other night because of the Pav interview and you're right BH it was cringe worthy.

Pavlich and his 350 games. 7 years 8 months ago #100280

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357
A football show that has the same two people running it and how many different versions of it a week? Must be about 5 shows a week. They've got so much time to fill a show they waffle a lot of shit to fill the show. What a waste.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Pavlich and his 350 games. 7 years 8 months ago #100327

• terror
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 30
Cant believe Ross has dropped Blakely.. he said its his disposal so he brings in DeBoer.. incredible.

Pavlich and his 350 games. 7 years 8 months ago #100333

• Peter North
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

anchorman wrote: Terror why would you post that here.Why not make a new topic.This is about Pav and his 350th game.

Maybe he should change his user name to dumbarse , how could you miss the thread title.

Pavlich and his 350 games. 7 years 8 months ago #100334

• terror
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 30
Sorry guys.. that post had absolutely nothing to do with Pavs 350th..

Pavlich and his 350 games. 7 years 8 months ago #100369

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
One of the greats of the game. Someone said he has travelled the equivalent of 21 times around the equator during his career.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 547 guests and 3 members online

• Royals78
  • Mr AFL
  • Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL