Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Was that Pavs last H&A game!!! 8 years 7 months ago #78101

• Time For a Flag
  • Time For a Flag's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The VFL is not the AFL
  • Thank you received: 133
I think the club need one more year from him and therefore he may be inclined to play on so as to no let them down in his mind. However the couple (maybe 3) of concussions he has received in the last 2 years would have a huge bearing as well I guess.

I think you may be on the money Anchor.
Victorians still laugh at West Aussies because of the way we bailed out the vfl and then allowed it to be called it the AFL!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Was that Pavs last H&A game!!! 8 years 7 months ago #78103

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

anchorman wrote: Did we see a sign that yesterdays game was Mathew Pavlichs last home and away game?
He seemed to dwell on the ground longer that usual. He had a selfies tick and too photos with the cheer squad. He roundly clapped all sections of the ground.
Fremantle supporters we may have seen the last of this great football in our colours in a home and away game.
He has the finals to come, and I am sure we will get even more of a glimpse of his future in the coming weeks.
What a great player he has been for the club. I wonder if they will retire his famous number 29 when he retires.

If he wants to continue next year he will.

Was that Pavs last H&A game!!! 8 years 7 months ago #78134

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

swan42 wrote:

anchorman wrote: Did we see a sign that yesterdays game was Mathew Pavlichs last home and away game?
He seemed to dwell on the ground longer that usual. He had a selfies tick and too photos with the cheer squad. He roundly clapped all sections of the ground.
Fremantle supporters we may have seen the last of this great football in our colours in a home and away game.
He has the finals to come, and I am sure we will get even more of a glimpse of his future in the coming weeks.
What a great player he has been for the club. I wonder if they will retire his famous number 29 when he retires.

If he wants to continue next year he will.

That was it, he will be pulling the pin along with McPharland. Both their own choices.

Last edit: by Bazza.
  • Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 513 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977