Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Fremantle far TOO GOOD 4 Collingwood 8 years 9 months ago #72842

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

anchorman wrote: MM Rub of the green, the Pies won that quite comfortably... I take it you are referring to the umpiring!!!! They won the free kick count.It was 12/5 at half time. Evened up a bit after half time, but one free kick as the siren sounded wasn't or shouldn't have been counted.
A lot will depend on the injury lists from here in. It was about this time last year when the wheels fell off for Fremantle , losing McPharlin.
I was only pointing out to you that two of our forwards also didn't kick goals, seeing as you mentioned White and Cloke.
Yep Pav hasn't kicked a goal for three weeks and is a bit of a worry, but I have faith in him to come good when the whips are cracking.
I wouldn't think that we are cruising, not even close to it, but being 11&1 makes it a much better bet than most at the moment.

No not the umpiring at all a/man. General run of play, snapshots on target etc is what i meant. Freo are the envy of 17 clubs with an 11/1 record.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 233 guests and 2 members online

• one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog