Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Well done Freo 9 years 8 months ago #50248

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Whilst there have been many brickbats thrown at Freo this season, including by myself, credit where credit is due.

They should be congratulated for their moving tribute to the victims of MH17 and in particular to their three young Dockers' supporters. Whilst the pain and anguish for the parents is one that is beyond my ability to express, the Freo tribute last night, in some small way, will provide support to those parents and friends now and continuing into the future.

In case youmissed it here is the link:

www.fremantlefc.com.au/video/2014-07-31/tribute-to-mh17-victims

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by swan42.

Well done Freo 9 years 8 months ago #50345

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Well said Swan, it was a terrible and senseless tragedy. I though Pav giving them both a hug was indicative of what we all would want to do.

Well done Freo 9 years 8 months ago #50379

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
Yeah I saw it on telly and it was beautifully done. Really felt for the parents, they must be going through hell

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 757 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977