Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Cheap shots 7 years 4 weeks ago #117618

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Beasley Hutton wrote: Are you sure you are not getting Jack mixed up with that show pony Ian Richardson DW?
Jack is alright mate as MO posted he is the son of former Swans star and Premiership player Steve, although not sure how he didn't end up at Basso rather than Claremont?! :blink:

no not the ranga BH...mixed him up with another, Jack Bradshaw...my bad

apologies for hijacking CL thread here...good luck for season 2017, hope to see you GF day ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dirty Weekender.

Cheap shots 7 years 4 weeks ago #117723

• Tiger of old
  • Thank you received: 230

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: Are you sure you are not getting Jack mixed up with that show pony Ian Richardson DW?
Jack is alright mate as MO posted he is the son of former Swans star and Premiership player Steve, although not sure how he didn't end up at Basso rather than Claremont?! :blink:

no not the ranga BH...mixed him up with another, Jack Bradshaw...my bad

apologies for hijacking CL thread here...good luck for season 2017, hope to see you GF day ;)

As long as we're not playing your mob I'll be happy DW!
(Just joking)

Cheap shots 3 years 1 month ago #201960

• PD1899
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 43
I didn’t see the actual contact because the boundary you’re was in my way.  I can categorically tell you the that umpire was facing directly towards the incident which was at least 50 meters behind the play.   I could also see what appeared to be the peel players knee in the top half of Richardson body who was already laying on the ground.  It appeared as if he dug that knee in hard as he got up.  I don’t believe that umpire didn’t see it and I don’t believe there is no footage. 

• Page:
Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 292 guests and one member online

• alahoy

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL