Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Week 13, Claremont v's West Perth 7 years 10 months ago #96824

• westaussieguy
  • westaussieguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
Two HUGE matches this week. EF take on Subiaco at East Fremantle Oval.
And this game at the Showgrounds is a must win match for Claremont. If they are going to make a push for the top half of the league ladder, they'll need to bowl West Perth over this week. Claremont's consistency has deserted them in the first half of the season. These two teams have met on 261 occasions. Claremont having 109 wins, whereas West Perth have won 151 matches between these clubs. There has ever only been 1 drawn match. At the Show Grounds these two teams have met five times with Claremont winning 2 games and West Perth have won three 3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Week 13, Claremont v's West Perth 7 years 10 months ago #96949

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
Tigers need to win this to keep their faint top 5 hopes alive. West Perth are the form team of the competition and will be tough to beat. The Tigers have had a 3 week break due to their bye prior to the State game so may be a bit rusty. Neates was injured playing for WA and it would be a bad blow for Claremont if he could not play.
I think it will be a close one but I will tip the falcons to just get over the line.

Week 13, Claremont v's West Perth 7 years 10 months ago #97072

• waflfootyfacts
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 257
Here's my preview

waflfootyfacts.net/previewscvwp.php

Cheers

Ric

Week 13, Claremont v's West Perth 7 years 10 months ago #97114

• westaussieguy
  • westaussieguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
Considering the time of year, the weather is looking good. Forecast is said to be mostly sunny and a maximum temperature predicted of 20°

• Page:
Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 308 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977