Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2015 9 years 5 months ago #57631

• Jimmy Boag
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
And they wonder why everyone is leaving NZ :whistle:
Tiger of old didn't Thomo go overseas with Richo? He may play in 2015 with Richo then, solving the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2015 9 years 5 months ago #57635

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Jimmy the only folk leaving NZ mate, are all those NZ rugby boys seeking an easy game with the Wallabies.......from what I have read folk are heading over the Tasman to NZ in there droves in search of affordable housing, Perth getting too expensive to live these days....do you.reckon I should sell my 2 properties in Mossie Park and bach in Peppermint G whilst the housing boom is on the up?.....or should I hold on to them for a tad longer?.......with you being a good Cl boy and all that....I would value your advice JB.

Last edit: by Freezin.

2015 9 years 5 months ago #57636

• Jimmy Boag
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Some people can't help themselves, can they :silly: ?

2015 9 years 5 months ago #57640

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

Freezin wrote:

Jimmy Boag wrote: Bit harsh on McAllister, combination of Franz & McAllister were rarely beaten all year, think the young forward from Swans gave Franz a working over early in the season but 2nd half of the year they were solid as.
Heard there was a bit of interest in Cameron this time around.
Interesting to see if Beau Maister brings anyone with him from Victoria.
Transgressing, went past the oval yesterday, roof gone, looks like they're salvaging as much as possible. Graffiti everywhere!

JB....hopefully he brings his mate "Wilkes" with him.....heard he is a pretty good player and tall too!! ;)

:lol:

2015 9 years 5 months ago #57641

• Tiger of old
  • Thank you received: 230

Freezin wrote: Jimmy the only folk leaving NZ mate, are all those NZ rugby boys seeking an easy game with the Wallabies.......from what I have read folk are heading over the Tasman to NZ in there droves in search of affordable housing, Perth getting too expensive to live these days....do you.reckon I should sell my 2 properties in Mossie Park and bach in Peppermint G whilst the housing boom is on the up?.....or should I hold on to them for a tad longer?.......with you being a good Cl boy and all that....I would value your advice JB.

depends which part of Mossie freezin, east side or west side? ..BIG difference!

2015 9 years 5 months ago #57644

• Jimmy Boag
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Freezin wrote:

Jimmy Boag wrote: Bit harsh on McAllister, combination of Franz & McAllister were rarely beaten all year, think the young forward from Swans gave Franz a working over early in the season but 2nd half of the year they were solid as.
Heard there was a bit of interest in Cameron this time around.
Interesting to see if Beau Maister brings anyone with him from Victoria.
Transgressing, went past the oval yesterday, roof gone, looks like they're salvaging as much as possible. Graffiti everywhere!

JB....hopefully he brings his mate "Wilkes" with him.....heard he is a pretty good player and tall too!! ;)

:lol:

Good to see you on the Claremont thread RCQ....anyway I'm off to meet a Real Estate agent, a friendly Nigerian chap, got a couple of listings in Mossman Park, really cheap, apparently needs to sell quickly, hopefully there on the West side, not the east :blink:

Last edit: by Jimmy Boag.

2015 9 years 5 months ago #57674

• Jimmy Boag
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Forget Hamling, Western Bulldogs picked him up and we need a new CEO, Shimmon has jumped ship, joined East Freo.

2015 9 years 5 months ago #57941

• Jimmy Boag
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Denis Marshall & Wayne Reynolds are running for positions on the board, hopefully they both get the numbers.

2015 9 years 5 months ago #57993

• Jimmy Boag
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Young Evans has been delisted nby Melbourne, hopefully he returns to Claremont.

2015 9 years 5 months ago #57998

• Tiger of old
  • Thank you received: 230

Jimmy Boag wrote: Denis Marshall & Wayne Reynolds are running for positions on the board, hopefully they both get the numbers.

they will be getting my vote, especially " tractor " Reynolds, that bloke can drink a lot of booze!

Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 145 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL