Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Claremont V East Fremantle 9 years 8 months ago #49736

• Tiger of old
  • Thank you received: 230
I wasn't there but it couldn't have possibly been as bad as what I saw at the centre of excellence at leederville oval. we're only at the show grounds for 2 seasons, I'm sure we'll all be able to handle the pain for that long.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Claremont V East Fremantle 9 years 8 months ago #49738

• Underdog
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
This is the tweet I saw

Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration

The other flank looked far worse!

Last edit: by Underdog.

Claremont V East Fremantle 9 years 8 months ago #49749

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
What yesterday's games in the wet and the SD vs SF game a few weeks back highlight is how little $$$ have been spent on the WAFL grounds surfaces.
We have been lucky for the last 20 years or so with virtually no wet weather at all in the footy seasons but with a wetter than normal Winter here in Perth has shown up how poor the drainage is at all grounds.
All it would take is for WART or FART to get a serious injury to one of their precious folk caused by the surface for there to be anything done about it me thinks unfortunately! :unsure:

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Claremont V East Fremantle 9 years 8 months ago #49752

• Jebus
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

DG wrote: Are the tiges the best team in the comp atm??

Compared to the beltings earlier in the season, the improvement in this mob have been astonishing. They would've been stoked with fifth a few weeks back, but it's correct that that stuff up against Peel where they kicked themselves out of it may have cost a sneaky chance at the finals.

Certainly no hope now, the beltings have come back to haunt, that's a terrible percentage even if they were sitting bottom.

Claremont V East Fremantle 9 years 8 months ago #49809

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
great win by the Cl boys......amazing pictures of the ground under water....obviously a slog for both sides, with Cl winning the spoils....good to see Yeo settling in well in tigerland and playing some good footy for you boys. No doubt the heat is on with that win by Cl for that 4th spot.....whilst not good for EF fans, obviously good for the comp in keeping things interesting down to the wire......interesting to see Cl have just as a tough run home as EF has.....come on WP join the party....the more the merrier!!

Last edit: by Freezin.

Claremont V East Fremantle 9 years 8 months ago #49821

• Plus1
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5
I think Ef may have got it wrong with selections. The conditions were always going to be like they were.
They played all their talls, it was a day for ground hogs not ruckman and tall forwards. There is a few in form mid size players in the EF ressies that mayby could of helped.
Claremont had more of that type of player that EF.
On that tiny dung heap on Saturday that's where the game was won, on the ground.

Claremont V East Fremantle 9 years 8 months ago #49851

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Plus1 wrote: I think Ef may have got it wrong with selections. The conditions were always going to be like they were.
They played all their talls, it was a day for ground hogs not ruckman and tall forwards. There is a few in form mid size players in the EF ressies that mayby could of helped.
Claremont had more of that type of player that EF.
On that tiny dung heap on Saturday that's where the game was won, on the ground.

East Freo can't say they weren't warned about the ondition of the Showground's Oval.

Claremont V East Fremantle 9 years 8 months ago #49881

• Jimmy Boag
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Good to see all 3 sides have a win. More like a lake than a sporting oval.
Good to see Beau Wilkes/Maister(?) at the game, will be back next season.
Can't see us making the finals, but we can hopefully cause a few nervous moments for the likes of Subi and East Perth.
It's taken awhile, but they've looked to finally clicked as a team and Broadbridges coaching.

• Page:
Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 480 guests and one member online

• The Major

Newest Footy Recruits

• CarlosPhymn
  • Helenusaph
  • DJbem
  • kyliefrisp