Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

After the bye.... 9 years 11 months ago #39354

• Jimmy Boag
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Should see the return of Murphy and Handley, possibly Andrews, depending on where his fitness is. Andrews has been in the best players in the past two Magoo games. Williams is injured, out for up to two months with a knee injury. Aichison played well in the Magoos, must be considered.
First game at the showgrounds, should be good. Sad to see the old trees gone.
We play FART (better have our own doctor at that game :whistle: ) at home, followed by South away, battle for the wooden spoon between FART, South & us:unsure:
Urgently need to re-jig the forward line..9, 10, 6 & 9 goals in the 4 games so far.
We've been spoiled since the late 1970s compared to some sides, hopefully a year or two and we'll be back!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

After the bye.... 9 years 11 months ago #39357

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Good additions, will make a difference

After the bye.... 9 years 11 months ago #39362

• gobione
  • Thank you received: 0

Jimmy Boag wrote: Should see the return of Murphy and Handley, possibly Andrews, depending on where his fitness is. Andrews has been in the best players in the past two Magoo games. Williams is injured, out for up to two months with a knee injury. Aichison played well in the Magoos, must be considered.
First game at the showgrounds, should be good. Sad to see the old trees gone.
We play FART (better have our own doctor at that game :whistle: ) at home, followed by South away, battle for the wooden spoon between FART, South & us:unsure:
Urgently need to re-jig the forward line..9, 10, 6 & 9 goals in the 4 games so far.
We've been spoiled since the late 1970s compared to some sides, hopefully a year or two and we'll be back!

You can put anyone in you like but if you don't run hard,play with urgency and intent and cover the opposition spread nothing will change. Here is a novel idea when you are getting smashed man up and be competitive, can't understand sticking with "structures" and being belted by ten goals.

After the bye.... 9 years 11 months ago #39366

• Jimmy Boag
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Gobione, I was going to say what you said but thought I'd be nice. As you said, we've got no run...anywhere from the 3 games I've seen. Get smashed in the clearances, no hard run......what summed it up for me was watching a 5ft10 Subi player outmark our young 200cm ruckman in the goal square.
Think the game plan/structures only works when you've got quality players. Heard on the radio we've lost 17 players from our premiership side/sides. McGovern would be real handy, alas he's with ERT. Going to be a long year.

• Page:
Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 477 guests and 3 members online

• Success Hill
  • Swedgen
  • Blackduck

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma