Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Australian Muslim Party 8 years 4 months ago #82135

• screemar
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 9
swan42 is obviously a muzzy so its no good trying to communicate with a stone age brain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Australian Muslim Party 8 years 4 months ago #82151

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

screemar wrote: swan42 is obviously a muzzy so its no good trying to communicate with a stone age brain.

Screemar by "muzzy" I presume you mean Muslim. Interesting how you can possibly deduce that from my posts. Not that it is of any concern of yours whether I am a Muslim, for the record I am not.

I learned many years ago that when a person has no cogent point to make that is when they resort to personal insult and abuse.

Your comments are irrational and do nothing to help a long term solution. Read the posts of Walid Aly to try to understand why your comments are the exact opposite of what all Australians, Muslim and non-Muslim, should do and say.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 107 guests and 2 members online

• Freezin

Newest Footy Recruits

• CarlosPhymn
  • Helenusaph
  • DJbem
  • kyliefrisp
  • chaibrA