Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Infraction Notices For 34 Players. 9 years 5 months ago #58350

• Peter North
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
We have three delusional Bummers supporters DW,LS, and Mcturd you guys would all lay down aka Jonestown and take the poison and commit mass suicide for the flog that is Hird.

Regardless of what happens re TB4, Jobe has already stated he injected AOD luckily for Essendon ASADA are not pursuing it because of some sort of loop hole, but make no mistake it is a banned substance according to WADA so what ever happens Essendon did cheat.

Lot to play out yet some sort of miracle if the bummers beat the charges against them, Asada rarely lose once it gotten to the infraction stage.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Infraction Notices For 34 Players. 9 years 5 months ago #58356

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
DW or any other Essendon supporter- not here to take the piss, but I'm interested on your take of the hird/little relationship and where they stand in all this. Shouldn't your club sack the pair of them? All this happened on their watch and it would seem that the players trusted them. I also think Watson was very clever coming out because it now seems he has some sort of immunity even though he has admitted to the injections.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Infraction Notices For 34 Players. 9 years 4 months ago #58365

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374
Will answer the AOD query first. Call it a loophole or an ASADA mistake, if Essendon or Dank were informed it was ok to take by ASADA then I don't believe that is cheating. Clubs are directed by the AFL to approach ASADA not WADA if the have any queries regarding supplements etc. If the authority that interprets the WADA code for the AFL mislead with the information they provide calling that cheating is a big stretch. The fact that ASADA took 12months to speak out about the conjecture over AOD, long after they'd issued an interim report to the AFL is just another example of the inefficiencies of that organisation who allowed Essendon to be persecuted for what appears to be their mistake, loophole use the word u want. Any benefit from using AOD re it being performance enhancing is another debate. Ask Dank and it's miracle powder, ask any medical professional and they generally will tell you it's fairy dust.

As for Hird and Little 2 different stories for me. Little was employed by the club to work through this mess as I believe he has tried to do only to find he is within a system that truth is only a negative side effect of public perception and the bosses at AFL house, especially the Fat Greek were running their own agenda here from day one with their own Worksafe practices showing to be poorly lacking. No club safety audits in 5 years says it all re sports science depts. After this all settles, one way or the other, Little should move and probably will move on as what he was employed to do will no longer apply. I think the litigation road Essendon have gone down after the revelation of govt interference and both ASADA's and the AFL's pre determined outcomes was inevitable. I have no problem with Little. No matter who stepped in it this was a shitty hand to be dealt regardless of the opinion of the whole matter. A tough job.

James Hird on the other hand, should have stepped down as coach. I do not hold him 100% responsible as lack of governance is and was a club issue. I still don't believe it was his intention to break any rules or the WADA code nevertheless this crisis has happened under his stint as coach and to step down and fight the fight on behalf of the players would have been possible from the sidelines. Hird has been very consistent from the start in saying that he believes nothing banned was taken and he has a right to fight for his innocence and more importantly that of the players. If players do get banned then the choice to step down will be taken away from him, as it should be.

I ask you this question. Who's version of events do you believe, that of Hird or Demetriou?

Infraction Notices For 34 Players. 9 years 4 months ago #58370

• premiership hangover
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 131
DW, I believe neither is telling the truth 100% and I don't think we will ever learn all the facts. However I believe that when the facts come out and it will look more like Andrew was telling the truth compared to James......
Save a tree and eat a beaver

Infraction Notices For 34 Players. 9 years 4 months ago #58391

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
"I ask you this question. Who's version of events do you believe, that of Hird or Demetriou?"

To be honest DW, I'm in premiership hangover's court. I don't think Andy D really ever came out with the whole truth and Hird to my mind, has proved to be sadly lacking in ethics so will fashion "the truth". I also don't think he has any humility whatsoever and appears to think he's bigger than the club. As ph said, we'll probably never know the full story.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Infraction Notices For 34 Players. 9 years 4 months ago #58492

• Jimmy Boag
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The $30,000 fine imposed on Mark Thomson has been paid, albeit 3 weeks late. Essendon paid $25,000 of it.

Infraction Notices For 34 Players. 9 years 4 months ago #58526

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374
Latest reports have Little denying the EFC paid any of the fine. Caro has jumped the gun once again if he can be believed and reported something as fact when she had no direct knowledge hence the rest of the media jumping on the bandwagon and reporting the same info. Once again she has proven that she will talk shit to satisfy her own agenda. The worst supposed journalist in footy. A disgrace who won't retract her comments or apologise but will say " I stand by my source". How anyone reads the crap she puts to print and believes it is beyond me. Doesn't deserve a place in footy for all the negativity and falsities she actively promotes about our game and has no conscience about the damage the blatant lies she puts to print cause.

Infraction Notices For 34 Players. 9 years 4 months ago #58531

• Jimmy Boag
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Dirty Weekender wrote: Latest reports have Little denying the EFC paid any of the fine. Caro has jumped the gun once again if he can be believed and reported something as fact when she had no direct knowledge hence the rest of the media jumping on the bandwagon and reporting the same info. Once again she has proven that she will talk shit to satisfy her own agenda. The worst supposed journalist in footy. A disgrace who won't retract her comments or apologise but will say " I stand by my source". How anyone reads the crap she puts to print and believes it is beyond me. Doesn't deserve a place in footy for all the negativity and falsities she actively promotes about our game and has no conscience about the damage the blatant lies she puts to print cause.

And you believe what EFC say????
Of course they're going to deny it,because Bomber was suppose to pay it, legally EFC can't be seen to have. Bomber dropped them in it, payout was supposed to be between the two parties,nudge nudge wink wink to keep the peace, Bomber felt shafted over the coaching position which Little said was his, then the lawyers got in and it turned pear shape, so what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Next you'll be saying there is no politics invloved in footy clubs!!!

Last edit: by Jimmy Boag.

Infraction Notices For 34 Players. 9 years 4 months ago #58533

• Jimmy Boag
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Google "saving face", then you might understand Bombers action!!!!

Infraction Notices For 34 Players. 9 years 4 months ago #58537

• Peter North
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
What a notch to have on their belt the biggest disgrace in Australian sport and possibly world sport.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 209 guests and 2 members online

• Beasley Hutton
  • gtrxuone

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog
  • FremantlesFinest