Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Williamstowns long trip to Perth 9 years 9 months ago #47627

• kirbs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 17

Cardy wrote: Can you list who the 9 Hawks who played for Box Hill were as not sure any have had much AFL exposure

Kirbs have a look at this topic I started re the BOX HILL game. I was pretty surprised it got such a reaction as it had a lot more hits the WAFL game previews :(

Anyway mate the info and more is in this thread.

ozfooty.net/joomla16/forum/westperth/2497-foxtel-cup-2014[/quote]

Cheers Cardy, any input you provide is usually informative reading.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Williamstowns long trip to Perth 9 years 9 months ago #49193

• kirbs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 17

kirbs wrote:

Cardy wrote:

kirbs wrote:

westaussieguy wrote: That is undesirable! Won't have time for a training run upon their arrival I take it? Hope they all rest up before leaving and the late arrival time doesn't affect them too much.

No affect whatsoever, they looked slick, WP will start at long odds to beat them in Melbourne

Kirbs keep up with it... We Beat Box Hill in Melbourne and they are currently top of the wozza over there. They had a good side against us including 9 Hawthorn players as well... WP will put up a good fight i assure you.
Geelong worries me and our current postition in the WAFL will make for some hard decisions but we have been in the Foxtel cup for 2 years now and getting used to it.
Box Hill are above Williamnstonw a non affiliated club in The VFL..

Even money bet and I bet you Williamstown will go out very confident of winning which is a bad thing to do..

Have a look at the finals over the last few years as well... CLA won a Foxtel or was it 2 against good sides. EF challenged on a shit of a night in a final
Etc etc..

Looking forward to the game and it will be close. 40,000 is better that a kick in the arse though. B)

Just been a realist Cardy, hope WP win, but Williamson were impressive and have a home non travel factor advantage.

Can you list who the 9 Hawks who played for Box Hill were as not sure any have had much AFL exposure

I said WP at long odds, Cardy said Evens, wish i could have got those odds on Williamstown, 1/2 time they are all over WP, a class above.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 472 guests and 5 members online

• swansfan4life
  • Swedgen
  • DD
  • gtrxuone
  • Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977